test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

1,578 posts in this topic
49 minutes ago, Robchels said:

France has many good players, but they are the best team in the world because of two players who just are able to routinely influence games, esp the big ones: kante and mbappe 

le'ts buy Mbappe and have the matched pair!!!!

#deadserious

Robchels and Fernando like this

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

#deadserious

As much as it pains me to say, we will never buy Mbappe. Even though we could financially afford it, he would never join us sadly. If we want a world beater we need to buy him before he gets the hype and develop him ourselves. 

Vesper likes this

He has redefined that position man....he is at his peak right now. Such a weapon. He walks into any team......I wouldnt sell him for 200M.

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

As much as it pains me to say, we will never buy Mbappe. Even though we could financially afford it, he would never join us sadly. If we want a world beater we need to buy him before he gets the hype and develop him ourselves. 

you are probably right, although IF we had that new stadium as bait, it would help (and tremendously raise our revenues)

it was magnificent,would have been instantly my favourite on the planet

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

#deadserious

Bundle discount!? :) 

Realistically, not only the deal would be extremely difficult to pull of, but also, he just would not accept to join us. As mentioned above.

our current reality is to try to find the next hazard as a young player and not lose him like we did KDB and salah. Perhaps Pulisic and/or CHO are it, who knows.

Vesper likes this

22 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Bundle discount!? :) 

Realistically, not only the deal would be extremely difficult to pull of, but also, he just would not accept to join us. As mentioned above.

our current reality is to try to find the next hazard as a young player and not lose him like we did KDB and salah. Perhaps Pulisic and/or CHO are it, who knows.

My two ultra young potential superstars we should buy are

Ryan Gravenberch, a superb 17yo CMF from Ajax and João Pedro, also 17yo, a CF/SS/Winger  from Fluminense, who Watford have the rights to atm.

OneMoSalah and Robchels like this