N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

11 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

Wenger was close to buy every player on top, but didnt do it xD So funny, i can imagine how Arsenal fans feel right now :) 

At times I wonder if he just goes full Manure fan mode. "We didn't want him anyway"

15 hours ago, manpe said:

He is key, he enables us to play 3-4-3. Without him, imagine Matic and Fabregas running our midfield - we'd get regularly slaughtered. We can afford to play only 2 midfielders thanks to him. Kante at the moment is indispensable to us and he was the same at Leicester. His impact may be bigger than we initially thought, with him Leicester of all clubs won the league, now they are in ruins after he left. We were in ruins last season, but he joins and all of a sudden we look much better. Of course it's too simplistic to say that it is all on Kante, but no doubt he makes a BIG difference and it is rare to see one player making such an impact straight away even when he was new to the league.

Its the kind of player I take any day of the week ahead of flashy guys like James, Pogba etc. 

Being footballer myself when I was still in highscool, I know that core and heart of team comes from good midfielders. 

The sad part is that players like Kante, Gabi, Koke, Parolo, Matuidi etc get so little praise compared to Griezmann or Pogba and the likes. Yeah people say these midfielders are all muscle and power and no brain or technique, but man, when you are playing there in the team, that midfielder will have the bigger heart, motivation and determination than whole team. 

Shame that this kind of players is slowly but quickly getting replaced by the new generation of wannabe midfielders who are so fucking spoiled. Old school is nearly gone...there are however some exceptions, mainly from south america in poorer places with less technology and strict parents that help making a strong character. Downside is that education is missing too and there you get brave guys but also bit loco.

We should be exceptionaly happy that we got one of these rare old school midfielders in Kante.

You wouldn't think a 5'5 defensive midfielder would be the best midfield player in the world 2 years running. But he is. There's no midfielder playing for Barcelona, Madrid, City, Tottenham, Bayern, Juventus, Roma, Atletico, Seville, and on and on and on, playing to a higher standard as consistently. He's truly one of the greatest to ever play his role. He must've put in so much work & dedication on his comeup.

4 hours ago, blu35_army said:

this man is outstanding,,he deserved a better partner next season. someone who can shoot like lampard and passing like fabregas. and if we did it, we can make a serious challenger for champions league......

who do you suggest?

33 minutes ago, Svita 10 said:

who do you suggest?

The player who fits his criteria is Kroos, and a slight downgrade on that would be Modric. Sad they're both in the same team. Personally I can't think of anyone else in that ilk of Lampard-esque shooting ability (to an extent) coupled with Gerrard's passing. I bet there's some gem playing for a mid table Serie A or La Liga side who has everything we want.

48 minutes ago, Leif said:

The player who fits his criteria is Kroos, and a slight downgrade on that would be Modric. Sad they're both in the same team. Personally I can't think of anyone else in that ilk of Lampard-esque shooting ability (to an extent) coupled with Gerrard's passing. I bet there's some gem playing for a mid table Serie A or La Liga side who has everything we want.

what about koke?