N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

just keep it up lad :) everytime i watch him play i see Makelele and Essien all in one player, he is getting better each day, another flawless performance and to add to that he scored a great goal, it reminded me of Ramires vs City in 2011, for a moment there i was seeing Ramires :), his jersey is very well taken care of and Kante can only get better from here. Cheers

Don't think there's any doubt about who had the better Frenchman in central midfield yesterday :D 

But really, it's not fair that he can dribble and score like he did. His lack of offensive prowess was the only thing making him human! How are all the other midfielders supposed to compete now?! 

N'golo Kante, God of the central midfield.

I love that Pixies song about him.

🎵 If Man is 5, if Man is 5, if Man is 5 
Then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6 
And if the Devil is 6 
Then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7 🎵

hi-res-1165ec34b23246ea5b56904c635b0cc2_

15 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

just keep it up lad :) everytime i watch him play i see Makelele and Essien all in one player, he is getting better each day, another flawless performance and to add to that he scored a great goal, it reminded me of Ramires vs City in 2011, for a moment there i was seeing Ramires :), his jersey is very well taken care of and Kante can only get better from here. Cheers

Exactly. I was just to type that this goal really reminded me Ramires' one against city when he went past some defenders and scored with ease past Hart.

I'm glad he choose Chelsea, he is a fantastic player and I'm so happy that he even scored his 1st goal for us. What an incredible little man he is!

7 hours ago, DYC. said:

Failing to purchase Nainggolan was a blessing in disguise. Radja is a good player but Golo possesses serious potential.

It was supposed to be Radja AND Ngolo. 

Atleast, that's how I always understood it. Because the squad still needs an overhaul of CM options.