N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

On 1/10/2016 at 11:06 PM, kellzfresh said:

Fantastic at the box to box role. Please Conte play him there instead of Matic. Matic can sit back instead of looking clumsy going forward for us

can you see the 2nd goal?? Matic has ability to run forward sometimes,,just need consistency for this performance. but,,i'm ok if between them switch anytime to running forward....

9 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

can you see the 2nd goal?? Matic has ability to run forward sometimes,,just need consistency for this performance. but,,i'm ok if between them switch anytime to running forward....

Matic has the ability to make runs. He used to do that in almost every match during his first season here. But his form/stamina/energy is no longer the same, so he never does it consistently enough or well enough anymore. 

And because of his onefootedness and slow turn, kante is by far better than Matic in terms of pushing the ball forward through midfield because he can shield the ball under pressure better.

We were so spoiled in the past having essien do this for us like it was nothing, never did I know that the skill to push an attack forward with the ball from central midfielders will  be so hard to replace. 

19 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Nainggolan will be 29+ in the summer. not worth the money.

One year less on the contract, one year older means we would have to pay less anyway. Nainggolan with Kante would be immense, we could play 4-4-2 or 3 at the back without having to worry about our mid lane.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Brilliant player love him and this formation suits him brilliantly too 

Also him being allowed to get forward has been fantastic for him. He has everything you need from a midfielder: fast, ball control, very good control under pressure, Makelele level tackling and very good passing(this surprised me)

One of the best midfielders in the league, better than Pogba so far  

I think we dont yet know how good and valuable player we got in the summer. 

Everyone talks about that it will be hard to keep Eden or Costa, but Kante is the same. He is the player every top team would like to have and it will be great success if we manage to keep him for his prime years.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

I think we dont yet know how good and valuable player we got in the summer. 

Everyone talks about that it will be hard to keep Eden or Costa, but Kante is the same. He is the player every top team would like to have and it will be great success if we manage to keep him for his prime years.

A future without Kante Costa Hazard doesn't bear thinking about

Hoping they love Chelsea that much they wanna stay for the rest of their lives :D