N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Welcome Kante :wub:

CB-FB-CM-ST 2 more signings, minimum. An additional CB and CM would be most welcome, although probably a dream.

Conte and Kante in 1 summer;
does this mean we cando it? Win the title I mean :P

This is an unbelievable piece of business from the club. He was phenomenal last season, I watched a lot of Leicester games like we all did and he always stood out, great energy, sound tackler, everything our midfield lacked last season. Over the moon with this. 

anigif_ghfdsh-27799-1311879712-25.gif

I think Cescy will be perfect if Kante is there and if the Matic from 2014 is with them.

Cesc is blinding when hes got the time and space to move the ball. But we also need aur forewards to put themselves into positions to accept the ball.

And this is what I liked about what Conte said. Its the passion and attitude of the lads that needs changing. They looked for most of the season like they just couldn't give a fuck. Moping round wiwith hands on hips, looking down,not running. They needed a bloody boot up their arses.

So we get Matic and Kante covering Cescy we are going to get him a new hat!

Looks like Sky Sports got another one wrong! They have been pretty shit with transfer news over the last couple of years. Not sure why people hang on to their every word.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

I think Cescy will be perfect if Kante is there and if the Matic from 2014 is with them.

Cesc is blinding when hes got the time and space to move the ball. But we also need aur forewards to put themselves into positions to accept the ball.

And this is what I liked about what Conte said. Its the passion and attitude of the lads that needs changing. They looked for most of the season like they just couldn't give a fuck. Moping round wiwith hands on hips, looking down,not running. They needed a bloody boot up their arses.

So we get Matic and Kante covering Cescy we are going to get him a new hat!

Does that mean we only play with Costa as a striker? 

7 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Have my reservations long-term but he'll improve us this season for sure. Under Conte he'll run the ground but he's got the stamina (I pray for no knee injuries).

So a striker and a midfielder. Address the issue of defence now perhaps..

Would just be our luck striking again if he gets an ACL against Burnley, wouldn't it? :lol:

Just now, Diego said:

EXCLUSIVE Chelsea clinch £30m deal for N’Golo Kante with Kalidou Koulibaly deal in the works  (Telegraph)

This is too good to be true surely???? *deep breaths*

26 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Have my reservations long-term but he'll improve us this season for sure. Under Conte he'll run the ground but he's got the stamina (I pray for no knee injuries).

So a striker and a midfielder. Address the issue of defence now perhaps..

Conte brought vidal to Juventus and he was vital to the system there. Kantes not on the same level as vidal attacking wise, but defensively and the energy of essien is in abundance. 

Now get that ball playing centreback and we have a solid spine once again.

4-3-1-2

Costa Bats 

Hazard 

Matic/kante Willian

Kante/Fabregas 

Azpi Koulibaly/Manolas Ivanovic Zouma 

Can easily change to 3-5-2 

Costa Bats

Hazard 

Azpi Fabs/Matic Kante Willian 

Ivanovic Koulibaly/Manolas zouma 

Or 4-2-4 or 4-4-2 

Costa Bats 

Hazard Fabs/Matic Kante Willian 

Azpi Koulibaly/Manolas Ivanovic Zouma 

All interchangeable formations during the match to confuse the opposition easily.