N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

If Shanghai SIPG are really going to move in on Kante and offer a transfer sum of 35£ million, activating his 20£ million release clause isn't going to work. 

I'm really starting to dislike that Chinese "Super" League. They buy all good players and let them play in a shite league with HUGE wages. Maybe it's a good thing that Donald Trump becomes USA president lol. 

I'm hoping N'Golo chooses for his career and not for the money. He's just 25 years of age. Moving on such a "young" age to the CSL will kill your career. Let's hope that the rumours of him wanting to team up with Antonio Conte are true... 

5 minutes ago, Diego said:

Don't even...

I'd be livid as well, man. Mourinho probably knows he's one of our main targets and would love to sign him instead.

Fellaini and Mata out, Pogba and Kante in. Two prototypical Mourinho players.

Would be amazing if we already had the deal in place and we're just waiting for the Euro's to end before immedietly announcing it tomorrow. That would be too easy and be too good to be true for our club, though.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If I wake up tomorrow morning and Kante isn't holding up a Chelsea shirt I'm gonna smack someone! :middlefinger:

We better be faxing that contract and offer sheet over ASAP

On 7/9/2016 at 9:47 AM, RuudiGullit said:

Chinese Super League club Shangai SIPG is eyeing Kante for £35 million... 

I really hope Kante chooses for his career and not the money and stays in the Premier League...WITH us of course. 

But, with Emenalo nothing is certain. 

Didn't the reports say that Kante favoured the Premier league over other leagues in the continent? If that's really the case, then you wouldn't have to worry about the CSL.

Deschamps is such a retard. Kante should have been starting protecting the back four and Pogba should have been playing further forward, especially against this Portugal team that was expected to sit back and defend. Huge mistake that cost them the game imo. 

On 09/07/2016 at 4:33 PM, RuudiGullit said:

If Shanghai SIPG are really going to move in on Kante and offer a transfer sum of 35£ million, activating his 20£ million release clause isn't going to work. 

I'm really starting to dislike that Chinese "Super" League. They buy all good players and let them play in a shite league with HUGE wages. Maybe it's a good thing that Donald Trump becomes USA president lol. 

I'm hoping N'Golo chooses for his career and not for the money. He's just 25 years of age. Moving on such a "young" age to the CSL will kill your career. Let's hope that the rumours of him wanting to team up with Antonio Conte are true... 

Either he has a binding release clause, or he doesn't.

If he does, it makes no sense for the Chinese side to bid an amount above that figure since that would give them no advantage over a team which bids less. Leicester would still be contractually bound to accept offers from any other club which puts the release figure on the table. Shanghai would then find themselves trying to offset the greater attraction of clubs from other leagues by offering a huge contract to Kante. Since the personal contract is they only way they could win the fight for his signature, it would make far more sense for them to just bid the clause and to lob the additional £15m into Kante's contract offer.

This must mean either that there is no binding release clause, or the story's claim about the transfer fee offered sounds like nonsense. One explanation might be that the clause applies only to certain clubs. These things are often reported to apply only to Champion's League clubs, or to top six clubs in certain leagues or to a list of specific clubs. Could be that's what's going here, but I still doubt it

On 07/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, Pizy said:

As was mentioned in an article last week, simply triggering the clause doesn't guarantee that he's ours. Multiple clubs can trigger it and he goes to the highest bidder.

The highest bidder in the sense of the one that makes the most attractive offer to the player himself. If the clause is watertight, and multiple clubs trigger it, then it's Kante, not Leicester City, who will do the choosing.