N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

14 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

From these latest rumours:

Courtois/Bego (Lopez?)
         ?/Ivanovic-Koulibaly/Terry-Cahill/Zouma (Until Recover)-Azpi/ (Baba?)
        Willian/Pedro-Fabregas/(Rlc?)-Kante/Matic-Hazard/(Kenedy?)
                                Bats/Traoré-Diego/Pellé

Guess if we get Morata one of Kenedy/Traoré will have no space whatsoever, hopefully it will be Kenedy because I think Traoré can become the superior player. Not too sure about that midfield either, I hope Conte will realize soon enough how useless is Fabregas, and we desprately need a new FB.

If Kenedy makes it here i hope will be as a left back, he just simply doesn't have the close control or intelligence to be a winger.

If that is the route he does go down long term, give it a few years and the average Chelsea fan will be every bit as sick of him as they are currently are Oscar (I say a few years because the he's young give him time brigade will cling on till he's 24/25).

18 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If Kenedy makes it here i hope will be as a left back, he just simply doesn't have the close control or intelligence to be a winger.

If that is the route he does go down long term, give it a few years and the average Chelsea fan will be every bit as sick of him as they are currently are Oscar (I say a few years because the he's young give him time brigade will cling on till he's 24/25).

I think it's either him or Baba, both are not good enough to be nailed on starters and we can't have both in our lineup, only one slot as back up lb; we need that defensively solid/good while attacking FB to be the starter together with Azpi.
Me personally? I wouldn't mind seeing Baba's back. 

11 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Why would we wait until next week to trigger it. If Conte wants him, trigger the fucker now

Correct. This is why I always wonder about these stories. We've decided he's our man so we'll just give all the other sides a chance to sneak in and have a bid, about a week should do...

2 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Correct. This is why I always wonder about these stories. We've decided he's our man so we'll just give all the other sides a chance to sneak in and have a bid, about a week should do...

Unless, it is because Euros end next week

4 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

From these latest rumours:

Courtois/Bego (Lopez?)
         ?/Ivanovic-Koulibaly/Terry-Cahill/Zouma (Until Recover)-Azpi/ (Baba?)
        Willian/Pedro-Fabregas/(Rlc?)-Kante/Matic-Hazard/(Kenedy?)
                                Bats/Traoré-Diego/Pellé

Guess if we get Morata one of Kenedy/Traoré will have no space whatsoever, hopefully it will be Kenedy because I think Traoré can become the superior player. Not too sure about that midfield either, I hope Conte will realize soon enough how useless is Fabregas, and we desprately need a new FB.

Still thin in midfield area.

Remember that Chelsea tried to sign that CM last summer. In half season they sold Ramires. So we actually need 2 players there now.

You omitted Oscar, Cuadrado and Mikel but they're still Chelsea players. Though I like that idea, if Cuadrado wouldn't get a shot of making the squad next season, he would be sold already. Oscar tweeting about giving assists to Batshuayi, rejecting Chinese offer and in few interviews mouthing off how he is looking forward to next season, man he is not sold yet by any means. And Mikel, well, is Mikel, who knows what more he might survive.

I think 1 CB will happen, 1 CM will happen, 1 striker already happened. We'll be playing two upfront so we don't need so many AMs. I still fear that everything again will be on Hazard shoulders when we'll need to create. Kenedy, Willian, Pedro, Oscar, Cuardrado, I'd gladly turn that into 2 quality AMs if we are playing 2 upfront.

With only Kante, RLC, Matic and Fabregas, we're one injury away from having no bench option. We need another midfielder.

Ideally I would like something like this :

Courtois, Begovic

Ivanovic, Koulibaly, JT, Cahill, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Baba

Matic, RLC, Fabregas, Kante, x

Willian, Hazard, quality AM

Diego Costa, Batshuayi, Traore, Pelle

19 outfield players for 16 places in the match-squad, I think that's enough in the domestic season only.

But in reality we probably be overload in AM department and lack in CM. Fully expect it to be Cuadrado, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Kenedy, Hazard fighting for 1 max 2 places.

24 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Ideally I would like something like this :

Courtois, Begovic

Ivanovic, Koulibaly, JT, Cahill, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Baba

Matic, RLC, Fabregas, Kante, x

Willian, Hazard, quality AM

Diego Costa, Batshuayi, Traore, Pelle

19 outfield players for 16 places in the match-squad, I think that's enough in the domestic season only.

But in reality we probably be overload in AM department and lack in CM. Fully expect it to be Cuadrado, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Kenedy, Hazard fighting for 1 max 2 places.

Ffs thx for ruining my sleep. I just saw Ivanovic name in your post and realised we might have to see him fucking up our right side one season more. I came here to read some more news of Kante......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

41 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

You omitted Oscar, Cuadrado and Mikel but they're still Chelsea players.

Can you really blame me? :P

Yes, I've said it, i'm not sure about that midfield, especially with Fabregas in there. The Nainggolan deal is in all likelihood dead, if we get Witsel I'd rather we get no one, I've no idea who could we sign as b2b type of player; there is Allan, Gomes (We won't go for him at that price) and then? B2b who can do what Nainggolan does are at a shortage nowadays. (Unless we keep Mikel, eh, shoot me now.)
We still need a FB; Ivanovic, Azpi, Baba is a shit trio.
As for AM, I'd be ok with Willian, Hazard, Pedro, Traoré; I think it's quality, maybe next season we can upgrade on someone as long as we fix CB,LB, CM.