N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

Just now, Melanicus said:

Kante is miles ahead Ramires in everything besides pace mate. Not fair to compare these two with all the respect for Rami.

Thanks. Leicester weren't really ball dominant so hard to assess him. Defensively he's a great player but I just hope his ability on the ball is decent too.

30 minutes ago, bellion said:

Why are you not banned yet?  Just because someone posts something you don't agree with, you ask for a ban?  Is this the kind of narrow mindedness that is tolerated in a public internet forum?

Having an opinion is fine, going over the same record again and again and again isn't, not only that I can't recall you ever posting about something else, if you did maybe you wouldn't get such negative reactions from people.

If we say for argument sake sign Kante, Rajda and Kouliably this summer, would you come on here hold you're hands up an say you were wrong? 

Chelsea have had advanced talks and attempted to convince Kante to give them the go ahead to activate his release clause. (@GFFN)

Chelsea’s presence in Metz last night suggests CFC are hoping to close this deal before the Euros start. (@GFFN)

8 hours ago, bellion said:

On paper, both Kante and Nainggolan are perfectly realistic signings for a club like Chelsea.  However, the excessive penny pinching and low ball posturing by the Board for recent dealings does not raise any hopes that such deals will be done right.  What makes the Nainggolan potential transfer deal interesting  is that the player himself has named Chelsea as the interested party and he has refused to rule out such a move for himself.  This has actually put a huge spotlight on the Chelsea Board to get this deal done successfully otherwise they will feel the fans' wrath if they fuck it up again.       

There he is! 

Why you gotta be so negative man? 

4 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea have had advanced talks and attempted to convince Kante to give them the go ahead to activate his release clause. (@GFFN)

Chelsea’s presence in Metz last night suggests CFC are hoping to close this deal before the Euros start. (@GFFN)

I thought the release clause was for clubs participating in the Champions League...

I would wonder if he came to us. He has the chance to play CL with leicester, why wait another year to play in that with us? But maybe he likes the idea of play'n more regularly and thinks CFC has more chances of winning the epl than arse. Dunno if he wants to switch to Paris, when reports suggest he likes the idea of living in London.

10 minutes ago, Clevemayer said:

I would wonder if he came to us. He has the chance to play CL with leicester, why wait another year to play in that with us? But maybe he likes the idea of play'n more regularly and thinks CFC has more chances of winning the epl than arse. Dunno if he wants to switch to Paris, when reports suggest he likes the idea of living in London.

I agree. He can play in the CL with Leicester, Arsenal, PSG, he can earn shittons of money at PSG, i don't think we are in a winning position.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Sounds like PSG are stepping up their interest.

PSG don't need him too cause they have Verratti kante would walk into are team at PSG kante would have to fight for his place in the PSG team 

No point believing this until a reputable source reports our interest. I really doubt we're that interested, especially if we're looking at Nainggolan as our main priority. We would then have Matic, Mikel and Nainggolan, Kante would be fighting for a place in the side. No one is to say he'll be as good next season anyway. Leicester as a whole were brilliant this year, doesn't mean they have a team of world class players. Mahrez and Vardy both had a great season, but before that were nobodies.