João Mário

So are Inter finally on their way "back?" How can they suddenly afford to pay £40m for a player? I thought they were still fairly irrelevant like Milan are these days.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

So are Inter finally on their way "back?" How can they suddenly afford to pay £40m for a player? I thought they were still fairly irrelevant like Milan are these days.

Internazionale's previously minority owners group called Sunning, a Chinese Firm, boughtout the club to the tune of $306M. 

There was a lot of red tape holding the club from splashing the cash initially, and Roberto Mancini also made it difficult because while the owners wanted more young promising assets, Mancini wanted ready made stars like Yaya Toure.

That's why he resigned earlier this week, and Frank de Boer was hired. Things are finally looking up for Inter! 

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

They've been loaded with cash the last few years. Seriously how did you miss them splashing the same amount on Kongdobia?"

30 minutes ago, Spike said:

They've been loaded with cash the last few years. Seriously how did you miss them splashing the same amount on Kongdobia?"

Has he done much at Inter yet? Haven't even heard his name mentioned once since he moved there.

7 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Was subbed off just before FT and applauded off with standing ovations. Took his time leaving. Meaning, Taking his goodbyes.

Think he's off to Inter, personally.

Yep definitely off to somewhere and my guess would be Inter too cause they've been after him for ages. Not quite convinced about the rumors linking him to Chelsea, but to be fair Batshuayi came pretty much out of nowhere too so if the club were to lodge a serious offer for him I think there could be a good chance for him changing his mind about joining Inter and coming to Chelsea instead. Anyway don't think there's a need for another central midfielder at the moment so don't really understand why the club would be bidding for him in the first place so off to Inter it is.

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

Fuck if I know. I really don't understand why some people talk so much crap about our best player. 

Willian is a good player who had a solid season last year but he isn't out best player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You