test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Portugal v France

Started by Jason,

63 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Euro 2004 all over. 

A shit team wins over one that actualy deserves it.

France don't deserve anything , been rubbish bar the Iceland match

Heisenberg likes this

8 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

hatersgonnahate.jpg

that's right. I fucking I hate you faggot-fanboy and your superficial redundant posts. btw you also said that Real would not exercise their buyback option on Morata. How did that turn out?

Just now, KevinAshburner said:

That's what happens France when you put Arsenal and Tottenham players in your side. You lose on the important moments.

Gignac even though not a football player is better than lamppost.

at least this result made me win my betting game against 50 of my ex-colleagues. Even though I hedged along the odds and predicted this for France so did everyone else but I was the only one who had Griez as top scorer so I will be in front by 1 point once the bonuses are calculated. 

26 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Ouch! Bloody Djokovic now!!! :D

Pity ain't??? :( Novak my idol, can't be mad at him. It wasn't meant to be. Although I was completely sure he'd do the Grand Slam this year, but it seems that winning Roland Garros has cooled him off. Did not look interested in this years' Wimbledon at all. 

So happy for Portugal, a nation that deserved a major trophy, same for Netherlands for example, and doubly happy to see Ronaldo wins it, flashbacks of CFC 2012 to be honest, they defended very well, spirit of champions and won through the sub, congratz for portugueses CFC fans too !

Im not typing this to provoke anyone or to start a heated debate, but Portugal winning just shows how big was the opportunity Belgium missed...

MefiX19 likes this

15 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Im not typing this to provoke anyone or to start a heated debate, but Portugal winning just shows how big was the opportunity Belgium missed...

Belgium should have played Croatia in the semi-finals of that side of the bracket. I don't have a horse in the race today but both Belgium and Croatia really crapped the bed when it mattered most. Croatia as usual thought they won the match before they stepped on the pitch, and Belgium completely choked. Portugal wouldn't have even made the knockout rounds had they not expanded the field to include third place teams. It's just shameful watching them win the trophy and seeing a player like Eder, who was absolutely awful with Swansea score the winner. But in the end they won it, they're champions and there is nothing we can do about it. If anything, the Portuguese fans deserve this title. They've had some incredible teams over the years that haven't been able to win, so it's quite comical that this Portugal team is the one that brought the title home.

:rant:

MefiX19 likes this

On ٨‏/٧‏/٢٠١٦ at 0:36 AM, Azpinator said:

It's written in the stars for Cristiano.

I called it :)

Cristiano+Ronaldo+Portugal+v+France+Fina

Congrats to all Portuguese members!

Johnnyeye likes this

Best thing that could happen to Portugal today was having Ronaldo injured in such a way by Payet. They all stepped up after that moment.
Also, not too long ago I said: "As soon as Ronaldo retires, Portugal will win a major trophy." I was close enough.
I'm very pleased with France losing it in such a way, they thought it was already won....

MefiX19 and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I hope it will drive him mad that he played no role in his teams win just as in Real's last two cl wins

He hit the winning penalty in Real's recent CL win...

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I don't quite believe this yet. Don't think it'll sink in for a while. Unbelievable feeling. My god.

It still hasn´t sunk in for me too, but what a great feeling, this historic moment will live forever in my mind along with Chelsea in Munich. Cheers fellow countryman, enjoy.

607136815_LB_0121_F3DF2433912F86E64F20D31C3DADC469_3545.JPG

xPetrCechx likes this

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

that's right. I fucking I hate you faggot-fanboy and your superficial redundant posts. btw you also said that Real would not exercise their buyback option on Morata. How did that turn out?

futbol sexy cristiano ronaldo calma

Essien19 and Johnnyeye like this