test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Portugal v France

Started by Jason,

63 posts in this topic

It SO obvious that Portugal will it on penalties that I'm going to bed and not even going to bother watching extra time, 

crap game, France clearly superior than Portugal and unlucky not to win it in 90 min, Patricio kept Portugal in this game. Farks sake we play like crap, i´m surprised we haven´t lost yet, who knows what can happen?

41 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Yes the Portuguese did it. The Illuminati doesn't allow the home nation to win the euros final on their own turf.

Just like us in 2004, damn i´m just over the moon right now, i feel really sorry for France, they were very unlucky not to score, they were much better over the 90 min, but that´s the cruelty of football, reminds me of Chelsea in 2012. Cheers to all i´m going to get a hangover now :D, i´m in tears right now.

robdog likes this

Hahaha just one win in 90 minutes in the tournament, yet Champions of Europe. Congratulations Portugal.

It would be pretty funny if they scored from the free kick that was their own hand-ball :D

Johnnyeye likes this

On 14. 6. 2016 at 0:54 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

My local bookmaker offered Portugal to win the Euros @ 19/1 and Djokovic to win Wimbledon @ 1/1 and took them in a double for fun with €200. Possible return is €8000. 

I know it's a long shot with Portugal but they have the X factor in their squad and unlike Brazil 2014, Cristiano is now 100% fit and this could change everything. Plus they are playing a different style of football with Fernando Santos who is a Simeone like manager. For me they are the dark horse of this Euros.

Ouch! Bloody Djokovic now!!! :D