test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Portugal v France

Started by Jason,

63 posts in this topic

Good luck to both teams, looking forward to a great final, France are clearly the favorites, the quality of their football is superb and they will be fired up in front of their fans, Griezmann to win player of the tournament no doubt, he´s world class, wish we had him at Chelsea. Anyway, regardless of the end result i´m proud of my team, even if we played ugly most of the tournament, but we managed to reach the final, so i hope the lads give everything on the pitch. Cheers and all the best mates :)

Think of this final as Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid version 2, Ronaldo vs Griezmann lol

Griezmann definitely wants blood, but we´ll see how the match pans out.

Azpinator likes this

27 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

It's written in the stars for Cristiano.

I would really like that :)

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Sad to see him go..Probably could've walked off though.sod being there with the moths!

the moths were cleaning his tears :), but seriouslly, feel really sorry for him, the biggest game of his life and he goes off injured. Wish him a speedy recovery, let´s see how the rest of the team copes. Cheers