Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Didn't Conte go into his first season with just Costa and Batshuayi? Granted there was Costa but still, there was only 2 strikers back then.

Having Costa and having Morata are completely diffrrent scenarios. I would be happy with Costa and Bats. I would not be happy with just Morata and Giroud. There simply isn't enough goals between them.

31 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

If Michy goes, than I fully expect us to have another attacker coming in. Most rumours point to Fekir. Doesn't make any sense to loan him if Sarri said he wants to work with him and we don't need to clear a Non-HG spot.

Chelsea transfer news: La Liga side ‘obsessed’ with snaring Blues forward

SEVILLA are ‘obsessed’ with signing Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi, according to reports in Spain.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/722061/Chelsea-transfer-news-Sevilla-Michy-Batshuayi

Seems now it's almost certain that he'll go on loan which is very puzzling considering we'd be left with only Morata and Giroud when we could play 60 games this season. If Morata gets injured early we'd have to ride a slow 32 year old Giroud as our main striker? In a Sarri system?

I dread having to see us use Hazard or Pedro as the striker again.

Just now, Pizy said:

Seems now it's almost certain that he'll go on loan which is very puzzling considering we'd be left with only Morata and Giroud when we could play 60 games this season. If Morata gets injured early we'd have to ride a slow 32 year old Giroud as our main striker? In a Sarri system?

Unless it means that Fekir or Martial are coming in.

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

False 9 worked when we actually had plans to attack.

6 minutes ago, yuvala said:

Can't really remember a match where we really looked good playing false 9..

Bournemouth, Leicester, Qarabag, Huddersfield off the top of my head, i think we won the first 6/7 averaging 3 goals a game and the movement and interchange was really good and fluid. It was after Conte decided toplay shit footy it looked rancid and even then it had it's moments (Barca and even Arsenal before Willy was forced off).

Chelsea, Valencia negotiating over Michy Batshuayi loan — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/8/9/17671228/chelsea-valencia-negotiating-over-michy-batshuayi-loan-report

Give Batman a chance ffs - wow if he goes we got Morata-Giroud-Tammy until at least January