Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

Where are all those supporters who were slagging off Conte for letting him go????? He isn’t a great striker and never will be.

Morata has yet to score since coming back (Hull, WBA, Barca & Utd). I think some were against the decision to ship him off whilst the alternative is arguably less effective infront of goal. 

How I wish Giroud gets an extended run beginning with City.

23 minutes ago, Mana said:

I fecking knew it. Told y'all it was a honeymoon period for Bats. Now he has settled in, he's back to his usual self.

Still, I wish I have him back here for the rest of this season - because our strike force is very very dire.

You and your honeymoon again. Did you have a bad one? :P 

On 04/03/2018 at 10:37 AM, Mana said:

I fecking knew it. Told y'all it was a honeymoon period for Bats. Now he has settled in, he's back to his usual self.

Still, I wish I have him back here for the rest of this season - because our strike force is very very dire.

Bats must be back from his honeymoon scored twice today 

45 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Do you really believe that 2 goals and the 3-2 win make up for the fact that he hasn't scored a few games?

Batshuayi has scored 7 goals in 9 apps for BVB what do you want him to do score in every game?? 

The attitude of Chelsea fans towards Bats is realy funny. 

He flopped here, but people love to go pointing out how shit he was, and how average he is now and only scoring against poor teams, trying to downplay his good loan etc.

Probably just because some are butthurt he flopped and wanted to get rid of him and obviously they dont want to be wrong, so they bring all the negative stuff about Bats, allthrough he is doing ok. 

Then you will see these same fans bandwagon over players like Barkley or Drinks when they have one good game. 

Im not saying Bats is now world class, but for fuck sake cant we all appreciate he has good loan at BvB and be happy about it? 

I guess same fans who shit over Bats will cry if he bangs goals for another PL side. Its hard to imagine now, but same was about Salah and look the situation now. 

Bats isnt realy smart striker, but he has athleticism and certainly very good finish. I think he can make it in top team within next 2 years if he plays regular football. 

Frankfurt may be fifth but they are hardly quality opposition. [emoji185]
You could say the same about more than half of the Premier League. He's scoring goals at least which is more than can be said about our £70m summer signing.

57 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
7 hours ago, Jason said:
Frankfurt may be fifth but they are hardly quality opposition. emoji185.png

You could say the same about more than half of the Premier League. He's scoring goals at least which is more than can be said about our £70m summer signing.

How many minutes has Morata actually played against low quality opposition since he came back from his injury? I can’t actually believe the tripe I’m hearing in this thread.