Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

24 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

So the number 10 in the league is a decent opponent now. Bet if he scored twice they would call it an awful team. Beyond pathetic how words can be changed according to what he shows. Ofcourse his first bad game for Dortmund was coming, what do people expect?

32 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He was the main striker in pre season and started the season as the starting striker and was beyond awful.

He played in the Community shield vs Arsenal and the home League game vs Burnley and fucking wack in both, no one is expecting him to be Messi but we do expect him to resemble a professional footballer. He was losing the ball nearly every single time he got it and wasn't making movements or honest work out of defenders which in turn made our whole attack easier to handle. The following week he scored an own goal and thought it was funny to joke about it (even if he ultimately got away with it, it wasn't funny) then in September more chances, Qarabag again he was terrible, well taken goal at the end but his performance was woeful he was okay va Forest but again had a big chance vs Palace and quickly reverted to failing to even look remotely like a footballer.

Put him 1 on 1 from since yards and he will tuck it away ill give him that, but beyond that he's rubbish.

Yeah, he started the season as a starting striker for 60 minutes in the PL. From then on he was benched again. I forgot that, he did get fair chances. Thank you for reminding me that.

51 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Beyond pathetic

You should say that about his performance against Monchengladbach. :D

In the tweet it says half decent. It is not my tweet but you should read properly and then quote.

I agree Monchengladbach is not a very good team, but it is still better than Hamburg and Koln which are at the bottom of Bundesliga.

You should say that about his performance against Monchengladbach. [emoji3]
In the tweet it says half decent. It is not my tweet but you should read properly and then quote.
I agree Monchengladbach is not a very good team, but it is still better than Hamburg and Koln which are at the bottom of Bundesliga.

He did the business against Atalanta. A team that destroyed Everton on their own ground

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
31 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:
You should say that about his performance against Monchengladbach. emoji3.png

He did the business against Atalanta. A team that destroyed Everton on their own ground

Everton :D

Ilicic also scored twice in that game. Should we get him too?

32 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You only mentioned Koln & Hamburg

I mentioned them when I compared them with Gladbach because they are in the same league.

Your mighty Atalanta is currently 8th in Serie A. What you call business is accomplished by Ilicic too in that game. That is why I asked if you would consider him for Chelsea.

I mentioned them when I compared them with Gladbach because they are in the same league.
Your mighty Atalanta is currently 8th in Serie A. What you call business is accomplished by Ilicic too in that game. That is why I asked if you would consider him for Chelsea.

Check where they finished last season & who they sold in the summer. This thread has no revelance to Ilicic btw

Just now, LAM09 said:

Check where they finished last season & who they sold in the summer.

Where Atalanta finsihed last year and who they sold in the summer are more irrelevant than Ilicic.

Bats scored Serie A's 8th team in a game Ilicic two goals too. My judgment:Not impressed.

Where Atalanta finsihed last year and who they sold in the summer are more irrelevant than Ilicic.
Bats scored Serie A's 8th team in a game Ilicic two goals too. My judgment:Not impressed.
I guess Werner is the new Messi after his double against Napoli in your eyes, then?

5 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Yeah, he started the season as a starting striker for 60 minutes in the PL. From then on he was benched again. I forgot that, he did get fair chances. Thank you for reminding me that.

If you look like a non league footballer in those 60 minutes then you don't deserve a "fair" chance. 

On 20/02/2018 at 4:58 PM, MCM4PR3Z said:

Cup matches v lower opposition (in which he was almost involved for almost 90% of the various games under Conte)? Poor performances. No point making a case for him because in 18 months you can count on one hand the amount of games he actually looked like a top 4 PL level player, 2 or 3. 32M pounds he cost. Ridiculous. If you look like a championship player vs Norwich then your going to look like a championship player vs a PL team. 

• 2 weeks later...