test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

1,540 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree with getting Zaha mate he was excellent against Bournemouth on Sunday he's  Great talent but I think palace will play hard for us to get him 

Always rated him - can be a bit hot headed, but then a lot of the good strikers are 

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

And Hitler earned 4500 times more. Doesnt mean you cant judge him lol.

What position would Hitler have played ? I reckon a sort of holding midfielder, always tapping at opponents ankles, trying to annex their penalty area, invading their six yard box

manpe and Weckerz like this

On 14/05/2019 at 10:07 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

What position would Hitler have played ? I reckon a sort of holding midfielder, always tapping at opponents ankles, trying to annex their penalty area, invading their six yard box

one one position he could be

RIGHT WING

manpe and Fulham Broadway like this

Batshuayi spending his holiday hard at work for the upcoming Premier League season

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/batshuayi-spending-his-holiday-hard-at-work-for-the-upcoming-premier-league-season

While the majority of the footballing world is enjoying their long overdue holiday, Michy Batshuayi is hard at work in order to return to Chelsea as fit as possible.

His loan spell at Crystal Palace is now coming to an end and if nothing changes in the meantime, Batshuayi will once again don the blue shirt come August. This 25-year-old shared an Instagram snap showing him knee-deep in training as opposed to many of his teammates relaxing and enjoying their holidays.

Last season was a bit rocky for this forward – he managed only 11 appearances for Palace, scoring five goals and ending up with no assists to his name.

But still, he split his tenure between the Premier League and La Liga throughout his previous campaigns, spending time at Valencia before joining Crystal Palace, both on loan spells, with mixed results.

For the Bats, he played 23 games and scored three goals so a return to England was probably the best move for this young forward. His willingness to work hard even though he could be on a holiday is definitely a step in the right direction.

snip

MoroccanBlue likes this

That's good to see him taking the initiative. Knowing we have a transfer ban and it is the perfect time for him to step up. 

Sadly, he has everything he needs to be a top striker. Except a brain. 

his goal/minute ratio here was pretty good, was good at dortmund too. he'd grab a fair few goals through the season if nothing else

On 14/05/2019 at 9:07 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Hitler was an animal lover and he had two alsatians but he hated taking them for exercise because he only had one ball :).

Vesper, Fulham Broadway and Weckerz like this

Like I said, he needs an unreal pre-season, because in all honesty with Giroud and Tammy he could easily be pushed into 3rd choice striker and he won't want that.

Vesper likes this

47 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Like I said, he needs an unreal pre-season, because in all honesty with Giroud and Tammy he could easily be pushed into 3rd choice striker and he won't want that.

I hope we keep him. The season can be long, and he is a goal scorer if not anything else. Giroud wont be here after this season, and we will need to buy 2 strikers then. Plus Michy's stock might be at its lowest right now. He really can help us get a lot of extra quids with a half decent season.

If the season were to start tomorrow, Michy should be first choice. We shouldn't be expecting/wanting to rely on someone in their thirties and Tammy hasn't shown anything at this level.

On 7/3/2016 at 9:00 AM, Styles said:

Haven't seen much of him. Is he better technically than Costa? Consistent touch and link up play?

Not even remotely as good as costa at link up play. 😆 so if you thought costa was poor at that, you are in for a wild season...