Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Best for both parties. Has to be the right club, though. We have to be 100% sure that he'd be the undesputed #1 choice at whichever club he may go to or it's pointless. Only way he becomes a better player is by playing 90 minutes week in and week out.

Hearing Sevilla or Dortmund. Either would work I think. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

the undesputed #1 choice at whichever club he may go to or it's pointless

He might be good at BM with Thorgan. They play together abd obviously know each others moves. I hope he does find his form again,

There have never really been questions about his finishing. Reason he needs good loan is to improve the other parts of his game. Hold up play, passing, running with the ball. That stuff is all substandard.

Clearly got the talent but needs to play consistently so he can improve,

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Funny thing is, he has scored the same amount of goals as Morata this season. :lol:

Yeah its quite a scary thought. But his holdup play is terrible although in all fairness today sometimes he did some things that probably surprised himself, as well as all of us haha.

Conte on Batshuayi 4 days ago...

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/michy-batshuayi-to-leave-on-loan-if-chelsea-sign-edin-dzeko-confirms-antonio-conte-a3747526.html

If arrives another striker, then Batshuayi will go on loan. I think he wants to have the opportunity to play with regularity. I think this is right.

Now this...

What's changed all of a sudden?

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

He just likes to complain about our squad quality/depth when we are not playing well :ph34r::P

Fair play to him for scoring 2 goals today, but within half a dozen touches of coming on, it's alarming to see just how much more comfortable and technically proficient Hudson-Odoi looks compared to Bats.

Great for him, but in a market where we are linked with Crouch, Giroud and Dzeko it really doesn't get more depressing and underwhelming than this.

We couldn't be anymore in the bottom of the lost property box than we are right now.

I think Michy actually is good enough for a back-up option. Problem is that our main striker isn't consistent enough, either caused by his bad "form", or injuries/suspensions, so we need to use our backup striker a hell lot more than we would want to.