Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

9 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

So I'm a bit confused - we will splash the cash for Batshuayi out of nowhere, but we won't meet Nainggolan's price?

Marseille is a selling club. They've sold loads of their best players recently I think.

Roma plays hardball. Doesn't help that Nainggolan isn't pushing for the move. He's also already at a pretty big club, is nearing 30, and is comfortable with his life. Totally different to this kid who was probably through the roof when he got a call saying Chelsea wants him.

It's Happening! Chelsea have finally signed a player! 

Drinks on Me! :drunk:

Big Fan of Michy, will be fun to watch him grow before our Eyes! 

So happy that Lukaku nonsense can end now. 

Edit: For any pf you guys that are big on the analytics in Football Like I Am, here's a great write-up on Michy's xG's. 

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

It's Happening! Chelsea have finally signed a player! 

Drinks on Me! :drunk:

Big Fan of Michy, will be fun to watch him grow before our Eyes! 

So happy that Lukaku nonsense can end now. 

Edit: For any pf you guys that are big on the analytics in Football Like I Am, here's a great write-up on Michy's xG's. 

Wouldnt close the door on Lukaku yet. That'll be one to watch until the window closes or we sign another striker in addition to this kid.

I actually think this is a better option then morata. From highlights and what I have read about him, seems like a striker that knows where the net is. Pacey, strong, two footed  good in the air  and his only 22.  T

he board acted quickly and did the right thing real madrid seems to me they just want to sell to the highest bidder who can blame them but I dont think morata is worth those numbers.

2 hours ago, The Chels said:

Cadena SER is reliable, right? They say Atletico can't afford Costa. http://cadenaser.com/ser/2016/06/28/deportes/1467116497_199114.html

Possibly so or perhaps they are just running a story which was planted by Atleti's negotiators.

51 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

How's his movement, is he energetic and makes runs like costa and Suarez or is he static like lukaku??

Batshuayi is very very energentic, but it must be said that as much as its a strength to his game, it can also be a detriment. 

Batshuayi knows where the goal is, and was often used as a Super Sub (before this season) and it was like he always scored when he came on. And even this season, for a garbage Marsielle side he still managed to put up 24Goals. And unlike Costa he actually knows how to attack the ball in the air. 

However! It must be said that his attitude will be the biggest crux to his development (much like Balotelli). One main reason he wasnt trusted to start before this season is that when he doesn't get the ball, he gets easily frustrated and goes headhunting for the ball. Which leads to him being a Tactical liability, and sabotaging the team. He can be very very very selfish, and doesn't trust his teammates at all. 

These are things you just gotta hope will be ironed out as he matures, and hopefully Antonio Conte beats that childness out of him. Because he knows how to score and can grow to become one of the elite Strikers in Europe.  Or atleast, I think so. 

Gurdian saying 33 million pounds. Which donkey negotiated this.

It's the fee being touted for the last few days. The sell on fee that is going to Liege (around 30%) is the reason it's inflated. Don't find it bad considering the stupid prices going around (£34m for Mane [emoji33] ).