Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I can't wait for him to take Twitter by storm and put a million emoticons in it. His Twitter performances are different class. Just like on the pitch today.

He should be giving his week wages to Marcos!!!

Unfollow him if you do. I just did. So should every chelsea supporter do. This guys is shit.

Really from Season winner to this how fickle minded are we. I trust him just hope this doesn't affect his mindset...

Work hard and prove everyone wrong.

Every one have bad moments... hopefully it is all ups for him.
Really hope he becomes a really good striker and makesMorata work harder for his spot. KTBFFH.

People are entitled to mistakes how they redeem is what matters. He should forget this happened and prove himself with some thumping performances.

I really hope Conte can just use this moment to train him harder and bring a different side of him.

22 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Really from Season winner to this how fickle minded are we. I trust him just hope this doesn't affect his mindset...

Work hard and prove everyone wrong.

Every one have bad moments... hopefully it is all ups for him.
Really hope he becomes a really good striker and makesMorata work harder for his spot. KTBFFH.

People are entitled to mistakes how they redeem is what matters. He should forget this happened and prove himself with some thumping performances.

I really hope Conte can just use this moment to train him harder and bring a different side of him.

to be fair i was very harsh on the lad, this kind of shit happens a lot in football, my comments were all in the heat of the moment and i apologize, i just wanted us to win so bad and that OG came at the worst possible time, it could have been costly for us on another day as Spurs would go on and maybe snatch a victory, but in the end it was not costly thanks to Alonso, so no harm done. The kid made a mistake, he´s human, you could see it in his face he was desperate to make up for that mistake, kept pressing Spurs players, got in to good positions, etc and almost got a penalty afterwards, i hope he can learn from this and bounce back, now we can all look back and laugh at this OG. Cheers and KTBFFH

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

to be fair i was very harsh on the lad, this kind of shit happens a lot in football, my comments were all in the heat of the moment and i apologize, i just wanted us to win so bad and that OG came at the worst possible time, it could have been costly for us on another day as Spurs would go on and maybe snatch a victory, but in the end it was not costly thanks to Alonso, so no harm done. The kid made a mistake, he´s human, you could see it in his face he was desperate to make up for that mistake, kept pressing Spurs players, got in to good positions, etc and almost got a penalty afterwards, i hope he can learn from this and bounce back, now we can all look back and laugh at this OG. Cheers and KTBFFH

I totally understand it happens had the result not been in our favor maybe I would have joined you on that anger vent :P

But I think it is important to always back our players through the thick and thin.

KTBFFH, we can CONTE on him because he is our manager we can CONTE on him  :)!