Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

Hope this means we'll get to see him play the last two. Every time I've watched him, I've liked the dynamic style of play he brings, but we never get to see him long enough on the field. He is quick, strong, agile, and seems good on the ball. I want to see him play two full games out there.

It was only his third shot on target all season, but those shots yielded the goal versus West Brom and another back in August against Watford. He only had eight touches and made 12 sprints, but he was decisive as Chelsea's poacher.

He is still to earn himself a Premier League start, having made 18 appearances from the bench, as his 127 minutes on the pitch highlight what would have been a frustrating year up until that moment.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/05/13/35471172/batshuayi-mental-conte-makes-the-right-call-again-to-clinch?ICID=HP_FT_3

Ain't that something.

It's hard for me to criticise Michy as he's barely played. He's obviously failed to impress the manager in training but still.. To play so little and having endured so many embarassing subs.

At least he has one highlight in 16/17.

11 hours ago, DYC. said:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/05/13/35471172/batshuayi-mental-conte-makes-the-right-call-again-to-clinch?ICID=HP_FT_3

Ain't that something.

It's hard for me to criticise Michy as he's barely played. He's obviously failed to impress the manager in training but still.. To play so little and having endured so many embarassing subs.

At least he has one highlight in 16/17.

Conte should let him play in are next two games 

I have to disagree that the manager doesn't trust him. The manager trusted him at the most important time and it paid off. Shows that the player has been showing the right attitude.

listening to him and looking at his body language, it seems he's not really that unhappy. Perhaps conte is just letting him settle in a bit. Does not speak a work in English so he needs to work on that too.

end of the day, if Michy wants to start he will need to move, deal or on loan. But if he's pacient I can certainly expect him to get a lot more playing time regardless who leads the line for us.