Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

I do feel really sorry for the old boy. He comes expecting a new life with a dream club  and gets multiple 2-3 min subs. Thats the thing that perplexes me.

But apart from that Conte has the right to play the best guys for the team on the day. Hes obviously under the impression Bats just aint good enough in some way.

Questions are will that change before the start of the new season? And If we dont sell him would he be content to be loaned out cause Id be long gone.

Its going to mean us losing out money wise but it might make us keep everyone concerned in transfers to be on the same page in future.

• 2 weeks later...

This humiliation needs to end now. I love Conte but what the fuck is he doing? And what did Costa do the maintain he place on the pitch today? He was shit. I would've subbed him on the 70st minute for Bats.

Belgian international. Doesn't deserve this treatment. Needs to leave in summer ASAP. Chelsea famously doing a player's career no good. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

This is not a bad idea doing this we don't want to be doing the same mistake we did with Lukaku I would loan him out to PL team so he can adapt to life in the Premier League 

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

This is not a bad idea doing this we don't want to be doing the same mistake we did with Lukaku I would loan him out to PL team so he can adapt to life in the Premier League 

Cant see Bats liking it for a second tho,

I like the idea of the two year loan. Could be almost like what Real did with Morata. Obviously not exactly the same since we bought him for a lot but still.

Morata is still hardly getting a game, so not the greatest thing to aim for other than the back clause. We should sell him and have one should something drastically change.

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Morata is still hardly getting a game, so not the greatest thing to aim for other than the back clause. We should sell him and have one should something drastically change.

Also ok with this idea.

On 20/03/2017 at 5:52 PM, manpe said:

How the f does he get into the Belgium team?

Well hes obviously trusted in Belgium. Just not enough to be a starter or get brought on as sub.

But its got to be bloody difficult to get picked as hes had zero hours playing time in 10 months.

I really hope the lad manages to get something going. Whether hes with us or not. Whoevers idea it was for him to join us totally fucked up both his current career and robbed us of buying someone who would have benifitted us.

But I can't think Conte told him this is what was missing from his game

3EA6AF4500000578-0-image-a-45_1490542204

Belgium have notoriously been known for having only 1 or 2 decent strikers to choose from. Their best WAS Benteke for a season or 2, then Lukaku took over. But during both of their best periods for their national team, levels weren't near their club form. However, they've always been the best of a bad bunch, which shows how crap the rest of the country's strikers are, including their 3rd option.

Bats was introduced only because there were literally no other Belgian strikers playing for a club of note in the top 5 leagues. Never in his career has Michy been praised as being a great player.

If Belgium value quality over who's with the biggest club, Michy will be dropped ASAP and Mertens will be their leading man.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Belgium have notoriously been known for having only 1 or 2 decent strikers to choose from. Their best WAS Benteke for a season or 2, then Lukaku took over. But during both of their best periods for their national team, levels weren't near their club form. However, they've always been the best of a bad bunch, which shows how crap the rest of the country's strikers are, including their 3rd option.

Bats was introduced only because there were literally no other Belgian strikers playing for a club of note in the top 5 leagues. Never in his career has Michy been praised as being a great player.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: here comes the exodus.