Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

• 3 weeks later...

Feel bad for this lad. He deserves more minutes. Don't understand what Conte has against him.

But Michy had worse...after all, he did play under the real deal, El Loco. Biggest motherfucker in football manager world but love him. If it wasn't Conte, I wanted Bielsa even though he wouldn't last for more than 2 weeks at this club.

1653217045.jpg

I'm sorry - I love Conte but I think this is shameful! Its just taking the piss!

Michy Batshuayi has come on as a sub for Chelsea 8 times after the 85th minute!

http://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/2017/02/20/michy-batshuayi-come-sub-chelsea-8-times-85th-minute/

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Feel bad for this lad. He deserves more minutes. Don't understand what Conte has against him.

But Michy had worse...after all, he did play under the real deal, El Loco. Biggest motherfucker in football manager world but love him. If it wasn't Conte, I wanted Bielsa even though he wouldn't last for more than 2 weeks at this club.

1653217045.jpg

Don't be surprise chelsea loans him out next  season 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I'm sorry - I love Conte but I think this is shameful! Its just taking the piss!

Michy Batshuayi has come on as a sub for Chelsea 8 times after the 85th minute!

http://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/2017/02/20/michy-batshuayi-come-sub-chelsea-8-times-85th-minute/

It mades u think was conte behind the signing of Batshuayi ?? 

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Don't be surprise chelsea loans him out next  season 

Which Michy shouldn't accept. He needs to play week in week out at a club where he has a future. 

I think he was stupid himself to move to Chelsea without speaking with Conte first. I am 100% certain that Conte never wanted Michy and that he is a board-buy.

Conte was manager of Italy at the time Michy signed for Chelsea and he had his focus on the Italy team at the euro 2016.

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Which Michy shouldn't accept. He needs to play week in week out at a club where he has a future. 

I think he was stupid himself to move to Chelsea without speaking with Conte first. I am 100% certain that Conte never wanted Michy and that he is a board-buy.

Conte was manager of Italy at the time Michy signed for Chelsea and he had his focus on the Italy team at the euro 2016.

Is he your brother or something?

46 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Is he your brother or something?

No, I feel bad for him as he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. Becoming a loan merchant won't do him any good.

Getting tired of your cunt reactions btw. No need to react like that.  

14 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No, I feel bad for him as he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. Becoming a loan merchant won't do him any good.

Getting tired of your cunt reactions btw. No need to react like that.  

So you insult me and thats ok? No player is bigger than the club. If he isnt playing, the manager doesnt trust him. Simples.

I feel bad for Michy to be fair, but honestly I don't think Conte has anything against him personally. Conte will do whatever he thinks is best for the team at all times, irrespective of bruising peoples egos etc. That's all this is.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel sorry for the boy, because I thought and still think he is a promising lad. I'd think for a loan in PL for the next season, as I can see Conte wanting another type of striker (Llorente or Lukaku?). Still depends on if he wants to change the formation with 2 strikers, but that's another topic.

Michy is young and the best thing for him now is to play as much as he can, so a loan can help us to see if he really has future in Chelsea and can develop or at least to increase his value before selling him.

I feel sorry for the boy, because I thought and still think he is a promising lad. I'd think for a loan in PL for the next season, as I can see Conte wanting another type of striker (Llorente or Lukaku?). Still depends on if he wants to change the formation with 2 strikers, but that's another topic.
Michy is young and the best thing for him now is to play as much as he can, so a loan can help us to see if he really has future in Chelsea and can develop or at least to increase his value before selling him.

It's clear as day the board bought him. They should never solely buy a player and hope it works out. Hope Conte made that clear when he joined to prevent the same thing happening again.