Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

It looked bad but i dont think Conte wanted to humiliate him. I think he just wanted to give Hazard his own standing ovation. He was even asking Courtois to kick the ball out the pitch but the ball was kept in play for like 4 / 5 minutes until the goal/end of the game.

The coach had other plans for tonight but i m sure he still beleives in Michy. He ll get his chances sooner or later.

1 hour ago, Azpinator said:

Was Michy a Conte signing or a board signing?

100% a board signing. Michy signed for us when Conte was still Italy manager during the EURO 2016. He wasn't in any contact with Chelsea at that time I believe, focussing on the Italy team so. He said that himself that he would start working at and for Chelsea the moment Italy left the EURO'2016.

The situation is very easy to understand. Michy is simply not impressing Conte. Not during training as he never really makes any minutes but still feel bad for the lad as he really, really wants to play (for us). 

5 hours ago, kmk108 said:

This

I want to see him play and thought this was the chance to get some minutes, but he's obviously not doing enough during training to give Conte confidence. Conte hasn't missed on any of his choices, so I'm going to trust him on it.

Lol, Conte has done nothing else but praising him for his extreme hard work during training sessions. The only explanation here is that Conte is Italian, and Italian coaches don't play youth players.

1 hour ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Lol, Conte has done nothing else but praising him for his extreme hard work during training sessions. The only explanation here is that Conte is Italian, and Italian coaches don't play youth players.

wut?

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

100% a board signing. Michy signed for us when Conte was still Italy manager during the EURO 2016. He wasn't in any contact with Chelsea at that time I believe, focussing on the Italy team so. He said that himself that he would start working at and for Chelsea the moment Italy left the EURO'2016.

The situation is very easy to understand. Michy is simply not impressing Conte. Not during training as he never really makes any minutes but still feel bad for the lad as he really, really wants to play (for us). 

Conte signed for Chelsea back in April so he clearly had a say in the signing of Batshuayi. 

2 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

But he has played Chalobah numerous times and brought Aina on yesterday too.  Besides technically he played Bats yesterday even if it was for 5 seconds lol. 

2 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

You can be working as hard as you possibly can and still not be getting used to the Premier League. I didn't mean that he's not working enough, just that he hasn't done enough for Conte to think he'd be worthy of a start. 

2 hours ago, DDA said:

But he has played Chalobah numerous times and brought Aina on yesterday too.  Besides technically he played Bats yesterday even if it was for 5 seconds lol. 

So 65 PL minutes of Chalobah and 8 PL minutes of Aina this season are enough to convince you he plays young players. Dude :D 

He is a world class coach, but he doesn't play young players. No need to protect him for his weak points, especially when everybody considers him as one of the best coaches in the world. Which he definitely is.

On 12/23/2016 at 2:43 PM, Unionjack said:

I really dont think that Bats transfer had anytng at all to do with Conte. I see us getting a new striker.

Chelsea boss explains problem with Michy Batshuayi

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-boss-explains-problem-michy-batshuayi/

"Since arriving at Chelsea, Michy Batshuayi has become more known for his skills on Twitter than he has on the field."

LMAO. That was tough, but 100% true.

5 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Batshuay is already 23. He is a young player, but far from "youth player". 

26 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Batshuay is already 23. He is a young player, but far from "youth player". 

Yeah, but the youngest player he gives a decent amount of playing time is Thibaut Courtois, who is 24 and is playing 8 years of professional football already. He's not the type of coach that will try young players. Far from it.

Michy is a beast. Being humiliated by your coach, who promises you playing time because of the suspension of Costa and the hard work you put in training. And then he gives you 3 seconds, you oblige and afterwards you stay respectful in the media. Such a professional!