Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I feel sorry for the lad. Hes very obviously a Conte signing and hes got absolutely no faith in him.

If I was Bats I know I'd be feeling well and truly pissed off and I'd be looking for somewhere the 1st chance I got.

He's very obviously a Conte signing!!! TYPO ALERT! 

11 minutes ago, manpe said:

Why did Conte humiliate him like this? It opens him up to ridicule. Not sure he even got 2 seconds. This makes him feel even more useless because his role has been reduced to being a waste of time when it needs to be wasted (it wasn't needed at all this time, we were 3 ahead and stoppage time ending).

He must be off in January and a striker must be signed, because we can't have our backup striker to be this distrusted and Costa isn't made of steel.

Sheer humiliation. I dont know the guy from Adam but I felt really sorry for him. I know I would be throwing all my toys out me pram.

12 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

thank you all for your continuous support and messages #chinUp #keepStrong #topoftheleague

What the fuck is that?:lol:

This what got Eva sacked wasn't it?

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hope conte trys him out in the FA cup 

I think that is pretty much certain. Can still understand if Conte doesn't want to start Batshuayi in the league but if he doesn't do so in the FA Cup, then he would really be taking the piss!

21 minutes ago, the wes said:

Yes lol

Lol dude should have kept his mouth closed. I know he wants to play, but he has to know this is going to be all over the media. Gonna take away the focus from us breaking the win streak record.

Reckon Bats has Not been impressing conte in training. That's the only explanation for this kind of treatment. He has also not been impressing anyone in the few minutes he's got, so he should be working hard in practice to get more minutes - perhaps he's been lazy?

gotta assume the guys who watch him daily see something, that I, who barely seen him play, don't.

3 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Reckon Bats has Not been impressing conte in training. That's the only explanation for this kind of treatment. He has also not been impressing anyone in the few minutes he's got, so he should be working hard in practice to get more minutes - perhaps he's been lazy?

gotta assume the guys who watch him daily see something, that I, who barely seen him play, don't.

This

I want to see him play and thought this was the chance to get some minutes, but he's obviously not doing enough during training to give Conte confidence. Conte hasn't missed on any of his choices, so I'm going to trust him on it.