Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

21 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im hoping this hype train stops soon because if Bats hits bad run, this thread will turn into Oscars. 

Apart from high price, little was expected from Bats. Good player, but lot to prove.

I saw, Bats was influental in both games realy promising, but the thread looks like he is the second coming of Messi and the rants will be endless if he doesnt perform like that. 

Understand where you're coming from...but IMO, Costa is still the number 1 and will start every game as long as he's fit and on form.

While there are some who would like Michy to start every game from now onward, I think a lot of people are just glad that it looks like we have a good supporting member in our strike-force who can offer something a lot different from our first choice.

Its different from the case of Oscar, who sometimes works his way back into the starting 11 and has a run of games where he disappoints.

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Understand where you're coming from...but IMO, Costa is still the number 1 and will start every game as long as he's fit and on form.

While there are some who would like Michy to start every game from now onward, I think a lot of people are just glad that it looks like we have a good supporting member in our strike-force who can offer something a lot different from our first choice.

Its different from the case of Oscar, who sometimes works his way back into the starting 11 and has a run of games where he disappoints.

Well thats exactly what I want to see first. Bats did well enough to get game or two as starter next to Diego. After those two full games it will be first step to evaluate him. Then we see what happens in half year, year etc.

He has way better ball handling then romelu, but romelu is stronger and faster is that right?

I have not seen to much of him, but I'm excited about him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I've been thinking about which striker around Europe is most similar to him and I can't get the name of Robert Lewandowski off my mind. Both are fairly big and use their strength very well, both have pace, good technique and link-up play, use both feet, and are clinical finishers. One particular similarity I found is how they seem to score the same type of goals, even with the same technique.

Granted, Michy has got a long way to go reach Lewandowski level, but I've seen enough about his good attitude and talent to know he can definitely get there.

One of the smartest signings we've made in a while for what seems to be as of now a bargain.

On 22/08/2016 at 0:41 AM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Just look at the quality of players Marsielle have sold over the past 2 summer transfer window. 

Payet, Ayew, Batshuayi, Gignac, Mandanda.. The list goes on and on...

Maybe its their scouts that we should be transfering!

9 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

I've been thinking about which striker around Europe is most similar to him and I can't get the name of Robert Lewandowski off my mind. Both are fairly big and use their strength very well, both have pace, good technique and link-up play, use both feet, and are clinical finishers. One particular similarity I found is how they seem to score the same type of goals, even with the same technique.

Granted, Michy has got a long way to go reach Lewandowski level, but I've seen enough about his good attitude and talent to know he can definitely get there.

One of the smartest signings we've made in a while for what seems to be as of now a bargain.

He has a long way to go to reach the level of Lewandowski, but he is definitely better than Lewa was at the age of 22. So time is at his side if he wants to work hard like Lewa did.

9 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

He has a long way to go to reach the level of Lewandowski, but he is definitely better than Lewa was at the age of 22. So time is at his side if he wants to work hard like Lewa did.

Love to see Cfc play with both& with confidence deffo at home and proply nxt season under with Mr Conte he might change to 3 young cb's Zouma-Christensen-??? attack attack attack giving us more energy and pressing higher+giving us more options midfield/attacking.