Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, Special Juan said:

Living the dream it seems. I just have a real good feeling about him and that he will do brilliant.

Lets hope so m8, I like to see new strikers even  score in pre-season to give them confidence. Lets hope he is the striker that hits the ground running and takes the prem by storm!

Still have to remember, at 22 this guy is even younger than Lukaku. He will have shortcomings in matches for sure, but there are a lot of positives to look forward to.

Even though he didn't seal two chances, he was a nuisance to the RM defenders, and threaded a great ball to Hazard under pressure.

2 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Is his technique & passing great because it genuinely is or because compared to Costa he looks like Pele? I'm having a hard time distinguishing between the two.

His technique is one of his best attributes I would say. From what I've seen of him for Marseille, the main thing he needs to work on is finessing his off the ball movement a bit and becoming a bit more clinical. If he does that we have a player on our hands. 

Just now, The Skipper said:

His technique is one of his best attributes I would say. From what I've seen of him for Marseille, the main thing he needs to work on is finessing his off the ball movement a bit and becoming a bit more clinical. If he does that we have a player on our hands. 

Most promising thing about tonight is it looked like both he & Eden already have an understanding between one another something Costa hasn't been able to do in 2 years now.

Great signing by Emenalo. He could turn out to be a special player.

First impressions: Loving what I see! 

Good hold up and first touch, decent technique, pure strikers instinct. 

Very impressive performance, again. God you don't know how much I wished he could turn that 1 on 1 chance into score, it would certainly boost up his confidence. But yeh, still very good play overall.

2 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

Very impressive performance, again. God you don't know how much I wished he could turn that 1 on 1 chance into score, it would certainly boost up his confidence. But yeh, still very good play overall.

Yeah, I was willing it in as well. But he looks like he won't have much trouble getting on the score sheet.