Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

I wonder how it works:

Board: So have you identified the players we need?

Manager: Yes, we need a few defenders and a midfielder urgently

Board: Ok

Manager: Great, here's my list...

(Time passes)

Board: Great news! Those players you wanted, well forget about them, but here's a Striker!!! 

Manager: WTF!!!

Board: Also, we have sanctioned a move for a new winger...

This sees to be the Chelsea way :(

7 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Squawka, which is a bit more reliable to me than the Telegraph if you want my opinion :) 

sv2uqa.png 

What's the vibe around Belgium atm, is Michy likely to start against Wales tomorrow or will that useless sack of shit called Lukaku still continue after a couple of abysmal performances?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I recommend you to look at his goal collection for Standard Liege :

There are sick moves over there. Back to goal, turn, shot, bang goal. Rarely ever a simple tap-in.

Especially look at 3:10. He was provider here.

With what I've seen I'm incredibly surprise that he went for mere 6m€ in 2014 market. Lukaku was sold for 18m€ in 2011 market and he didn't look as impressive.

He looks like a potential gem. He has already plenty of great goals scored in his career.

2 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I wonder how it works:

(Time passes)

Board: Great news! Those players you wanted, well forget about them, but here's a Striker!!! 

Conte need Batshuayi. We have only Costa and Remy, Traore. Costa is OK, but Remy is shit, Traore is not ready.We will play 2 strikers under Conte.

15 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Conte need Batshuayi. We have only Costa and Remy, Traore. Costa is OK, but Remy is shit, Traore is not ready.We will play 2 strikers under Conte.

How is Costa just ok and Traore not ready while someone like Batshuayi who hasnt played in the PL ready to be THE striker. 

Michy Batshuayi scored 12 more league goals than the next nearest Marseille player last season.
Batshuayi-goals.jpg

Batshuayi was the fifth-highest scorer under the age of 23 in Europe’s top five leagues last season.
Batshuayi-top-five-1024x314.jpg

3 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I wonder how it works:

(Time passes)

Says nothing about the board but it might say a little something about the person who wrote the script. :)

35 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

How is Costa just ok and Traore not ready while someone like Batshuayi who hasnt played in the PL ready to be THE striker. 

ok, good, best,... whatever, my english is bad.

I'm not impressed by Traore's statistics last season. He will be give a chance to prove himself next season.

Batshuayi is ready after scoring 17 goals for Marseille last season. 

Thank you. A useful reminder that if you watch the goals you are only seeing the finishes that worked out. [emoji4]

Lol!

I didn't even watch the video, but I'm going of watching him play every so often in Ligue 1 and EL.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

ok, good, best,... whatever, my english is bad.

I''m not impressed by Traore's statistics last season. He will be give a chance to prove next season.

Batshuayi is ready after scoring 17 goals for Marseille last season. 

Mate, your English is fine ... Chill. 

I know Batshuayi was great in a league which is equivalent to our Championship sides ... Going by that, Bamford had a great season himself while he was at Middlesborg ... So isnt he ready as well !!! :)

All I m saying we try to glorify players who have a decent to good season else where and they become "ready" while our own are treated as "still not ready" ... Batshuayi might go on to become the best but for me he isnt different than Traore in terms of potential and surely not better than Costa (minus the theatrics) 

An absolute masterclass by our board! First in quite a while too!

Instead of going in with small increments and getting turned down at every opportunity, they let another team (tots or Palace?) set the price before going in and scooping him up. 

You can bet your house on the fact that had we gone in earlier the price would've been 40m

13 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I know Batshuayi was great in a league which is equivalent to our Championship sides ... Going by that, Bamford had a great season himself while he was at Middlesborg ... So isnt he ready as well !!! :)

All I m saying we try to glorify players who have a decent to good season else where and they become "ready" while our own are treated as "still not ready" ... Batshuayi might go on to become the best but for me he isnt different than Traore in terms of potential and surely not better than Costa (minus the theatrics) 

Falcao, Pato and Remy are off.

So we have 3 strikers for 2 positions.

And Ligue 1 is far better than Championship. What the crap is that ?

3 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

League 1 "is equivalent to our Championship sides"? I doubt that.

Batshuayi's statistics is impressed me (and coach). So I (and coach) think he is ready. It's really as simple as that. Traore, Abraham or any potential players show good statistics, games, they are ready. But now they not.

51 minutes ago, Pizy said:

New ScoutNation video just went up. His dribbling, close control, and finishing are superb. Even more impressive when you consider his age.

I've seen all his videos, he has a very good first touch and ball control and I like the fact that he attacks crosses in the box, willian's crosses might find him a lot compared to our other players. But I've not seen how good he is with shots from outside the box, can he provide a threat from outside the box when westbrom park the bus???

55 minutes ago, Pizy said:

New ScoutNation video just went up. His dribbling, close control, and finishing are superb. Even more impressive when you consider his age.

My gosh! his technique is exquisite!

I don't see the Drogba comparisons at all (I mean other than a Marseille striker coming to Chelsea) if I were to give him a ceiling I'd say its more like Aguero. Low centre of gravity, excellent finisher, powerful legs, explosive quicks, great technique!