test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

1,592 posts in this topic

Oh man! The only thing better than landing a good player is screwing Arsenal to do it. Palace wants Michy, and Chelsea could use him and some coin to acquire Zaha and loan Zaha back to Palace until the transfer window opens again for us  win win!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/07/25/chelsea-ready-hijack-arsenals-move-wilfried-zaha-10463388/amp/

It seems this deal is gaining momentum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1492473-chelsea-are-now-the-frontrunners-to-sign-wilfried-zaha-from-crystal-palace%3famp

From a Chelsea perspective, just imagine Zaha, a fully fit Callum Hudson-Odoi and a settled Christian Pulisic charging at opposing defences in 2020/21? Scary stuff.

And then you have the likes of Mason Mount and Ruben Loftus-Cheek ready to slot in and cause mayhem just behind the front three.

The future certainly looks bright for the Blues, despite their transfer ban.

6 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Oh man! The only thing better than landing a good player is screwing Arsenal to do it. Palace wants Michy, and Chelsea could use him and some coin to acquire Zaha and loan Zaha back to Palace until the transfer window opens again for us  win win!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/07/25/chelsea-ready-hijack-arsenals-move-wilfried-zaha-10463388/amp/

Same website.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/26/everton-ready-60m-bid-crystal-palaces-wilfried-zaha-talks-already-underway-10464540/

One of my good friends is a Gunner. As long as Arsenal misses him I'll be happy.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:33 PM, LAM09 said:

He ought to get the nod for Old Trafford.

After looking at our preseason games and now Manutd game, we have a lack of finishers in our attack. Batshuayi is our best finisher and should be starting every game. If we managed to score one of our many chances in the first half, we wouldn't have lost that way. Goals change games, forget about the tippy tappy football, we need our best finisher upfront from now on.

NikkiCFC, Vesper and LAM09 like this

58 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

After looking at our preseason games and now Manutd game, we have a lack of finishers in our attack. Batshuayi is our best finisher and should be starting every game. If we managed to score one of our many chances in the first half, we wouldn't have lost that way. Goals change games, forget about the tippy tappy football, we need our best finisher upfront from now on.

Wonder if it says something about Batshuayi's game as Conte, Sarri did not and now seemingly Lampard do not seem keen on him. 

killer1257 likes this

I've been saying that for an age but everyone likes to come up with excuses from A to Z. I want players in certain to do their job rather than have jack of all trades cost after time after time. 

Michy can't finish, doesn't offer enough energy, poor hold up, etc. Despite all that, he has the best goal ratio out of the three options.

Wonder if it says something about Batshuayi's game as Conte, Sarri did not and now seemingly Lampard do not seem keen on him. 

I think he's someone that lacks patience and we can all see why tbh. Third manager in, still nowhere to be seen.

kellzfresh likes this

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nor the many loans he has are many managers keen on him. 

Nor the many loans he has are many managers keen on him. 

His only poor loan was at Valencia, so the odds are in his favour in that regard.

9 in 14 at Dortmund & 6 in 13 at Palace. Better that 1 in 2 combined.

Fernando, kellzfresh and Vesper like this

44 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

His only poor loan was at Valencia, so the odds are in his favour in that regard.

9 in 14 at Dortmund & 6 in 13 at Palace. Better that 1 in 2 combined.

that works out to 25 goals in 45 games total

will do backflips for that rate of return!!!!

kellzfresh likes this

that works out to 25 goals in 45 games total
will do backflips for that rate of return!!!!

He'll be lucky to play a third of those games if early signs are anything to go by.
Vesper likes this

14 hours ago, Jason said:

It was different when we had Hazard that would guarantee 15 goals every season. But now im looking at our squad as a whole and i don't know who can score 15-20 goals. It's a big problem

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

It was different when we had Hazard that would guarantee 15 goals every season. But now im looking at our squad as a whole and i don't know who can score 15-20 goals. It's a big problem

Goals are goals. No manager is gonna just bin players who can score goals without reason. 

Vesper likes this

Goals are goals. No manager is gonna just bin players who can score goals without reason. 
They don't like them personally or have clear favourites. That's been reason enough for years at this club.
Vesper likes this

Just now, LAM09 said:
5 hours ago, Jason said:

They don't like them personally or have clear favourites. That's been reason enough for years at this club.

But 3 managers in a row? 

Vesper likes this

But 3 managers in a row? 

Conte wanted Morata/Lukaku, Sarri got Higuain & Lamps seemingly has a love affair with Abraham.

It's quite clear. As I previously mentioned, I don't see Michy being someone that will happily train 100% or such, whilst be shafted.

Vesper likes this

Club interested in Chelsea forward – Blues’ demands of €3m loan fee + all of his wages are an issue

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-interested-chelsea-forward-blues-demands-e3m-loan-fee-wages-issue/

According to Turkish newspaper Sabah, Fenerbahce are interested in signing Chelsea striker Michy Bathshuayi ahead of the Turkish transfer deadline.

The Yellow Canaries have already strengthened their squad with Vedat Muriqi but Sabah say they are keen to add one more striker to their squad and their target is the Belgium international.

It’s reported that Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is open to let Batshuayi leave the club and Fenerbahce are looking to take advantage of this situation by making a loan offer to the London side.

After a loan spell at Crystal Palace during the second half of last season, the 26-year-old has returned to Chelsea but he wasn’t a part of the match day squad against Manchester United last weekend as Lampard preferred Tammy Abraham and Olivier Giroud ahead of him.

However, Sabah claim Fenerbahce might find it difficult to meet Chelsea’s demands as the Premier League side are looking to get a €3m loan fee for the player and they want his new team to cover all of his wages.

snip

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Conte wanted Morata/Lukaku, Sarri got Higuain & Lamps seemingly has a love affair with Abraham.

It's quite clear. As I previously mentioned, I don't see Michy being someone that will happily train 100% or such, whilst be shafted.

I don't think Batshuayi is great but he's not terrible like Bakayoko, is he? He's barely even getting a look-in right now despite our current situation and Abraham isn't going to play all season. 

I don't think Batshuayi is great but he's not terrible like Bakayoko, is he? He's barely even getting a look-in right now despite our current situation and Abraham isn't going to play all season. 
He did his job in preseason when given the chance, so there isn't much else I can say.

I personally can't stand favouritism in any walk of life. Did you see how defensive Lampard got over Mourinho's comments (especially Mount) - https://talksport.com/football/585932/frank-lampard-jose-mourinho-mason-mount-chelsea-manchester-united/

Merit is a joke excuse already.