Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

Once he starts performing on the pitch in the same way he is performing on social media, then fair enough. I prefer players that have the performances speaking for themselves. I don't remember Cech, Lampard, Drogba or other big boy doing that. That's it.

I'll say it again, but people really hammer into these players as soon as they get into the bad book. He was quite good against Everton when he came on, and even then people found the 1 or 2 small errors and made it seem like the worst thing ever. 

Kid is hungry and wanting to do well. Not to mention stayed, and wants to fight for his position. It is the same people who are never satisfied. He leaves - "oh he didn't want to fight for his position". He stays - "oh, he is shit, he can't make it here. Needs to go!". 

Good on him for staying. He most definitely is good enough. Had a bad start after a good pre season. He knows he has played poorly, and judging by the Everton game, he is working hard to improve. 

Complain all you want, but he is here until January at the very least. 

Just let him do whatever he wants with social media.

As long as it's not affecting the club in a negative ways we should just let it be, it's his life for gods sake.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Very poor performance again. Michy Is such a lamp-post up front, just standing still making the opposing CB's job that much easier. He needs to desperately stop pinning his CB's because he's not winning those physical battles and his 1-touch flick ons are constantly getting blocked.

Has got to start coming deep if he wants to link-up play and get in behind. Because It's just too easy for the opposition right now.