test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

1,641 posts in this topic
Wow, I  can't believe this interview is real. Batsman is already touching on legendary status. That last bt about watching England and seeing the spurs players vs Iceland and thought, 'screw that' loooool

Interview is fake. The subtitles in English are just a joke. Talksport do this for everything.

On 15.7.2016 at 0:08 PM, mccg said:

Quality interview,at first i thought it was a piss take,this dude should be fun .

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Wow, I  can't believe this interview is real. Batsman is already touching on legendary status. That last bt about watching England and seeing the spurs players vs Iceland and thought, 'screw that' loooool

It's Fake, Yeah?

Batshuayi is so infatuated with Spongebob :lol::lol:

If it was the Rugrats, he'd have been my spirit animal. 

This man is going to he one hell of a character I bet, let the good times roll. 

Bloody well done that ! Lol! Had me going! Damn thought Batsman was a cool guy!

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Conte confirms that Michy Batshuayi will join up with the team tomorrow. #CFC

I suppose that also means the other players that went to the euros will return aswell ???

2 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

I suppose that also means the other players that went to the euros will return aswell ???

I don't think so...

Notice how even though it was only the first preseason match and Costa was surrounded by our C team how frustrated he got at them for not working as hard as he was? He was isolated and not really given service. Having a striker partner like Bats should help.

Blue Armour likes this

3 hours ago, DavidEU said:

Lol, yes, it's fake. 

But hopefully  he learns from Willian lol and we can make many songs about it...

Ive no idea whether Costas off or if the clubs got plans for other strikers but this lad looks good and I think will be perfect in a 2 striker system.

I really wish the lad the best of luck. For him but mostly us!

6 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

So Michy is back, where the hell are Hazard and Courtois?

I can sort of understand the club giving them an extended holiday because they went pretty far in the tournament and suffered a pretty devastating loss. But why the fuck are the Spanish players still not with the team? :D They bombed out ages ago!

Ryan Fong and King11Didier like this

12 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

I'm pretty sure they played every minute of the tournament which is why they're getting a slightly longer break.

Stats likes this

15 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Put yourself in their places. Me I would be itching to get back training with the new manager. Trying to get used to the way he works etc. Bat Sushi probably feels like that. New club. wants to make a good impression etc.

Eden/Tebo probably feel like they dont need to and their place is safe.

Players coming back from tournaments for pre season reminds me of Schurrle. He came back 2 full weeks before that north London teams Germans. He gave such an emotional heart felt interview when he came back it made me fall in love with the guy. All our players should be made to listen to it.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I can sort of understand the club giving them an extended holiday because they went pretty far in the tournament and suffered a pretty devastating loss. But why the fuck are the Spanish players still not with the team? :D They bombed out ages ago!

Do we really want Pedro back? moaning git. He needs a good rest. Must be fuckin knackered all the time he was on the pitch!

I fully understand why Eden and Tibo is getting a longer break, I was just ranting. I'm just eager to see what chemistry can be sparked off between Conte and Hazard, after all Eden is our biggest star and I'm a huge huge fan despite his rather disappointing performance last season.