Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Sh0n3x said:

I was very disappointed with his game, especially after Mertesacker was subbed. If Michy fails to make day miserable for players like Monreal and Holding then he can't get angry if Morata starts ahead of him soon.

He was up against 3 CBs though, our squad should've helped him a bit also.

While I do find your post funny for Costa joke, I disagree. Morata had a good run which Willian found with outside of his boot, he had a nice chance with his head, and when Pedro was sent of, he was tasked with defensive duty which means all of his intelligent runs are at the opposite side to stop Arsenal from scoring 2nd goal. Remember back when he run back to cover LB position as Azpi was cought out of position. Not really he could've done anything tbh.

I was talking about Bats dude! 😁

This.

8 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

There is a reason why Conte didn't play him last season, and I am not talking about Diego Costa. He should go back to the bench, nowhere near the quality that is required.

Batshuayi's Twitter game is better than his actual football performance.

And some people really believed he could be Costa´s successor? His first touch has been ridiculous today. The only noteworthy thing he has done since pre-season were his two goals against some Arsenal kids... He needs to grow up and has to spend less time on social media.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

This.

Batshuayi's Twitter game is better than his actual football performance.

Indeed. Acting like a child on Twitter. When he addresses EA Sports to make his stats better after a goal, then EA should be addressed to lower his stats, too.

Just now, spyros_cfc said:

He is 23 dude, not like 19. He is average af. Stop being good with this overpriced shitty player. C'mon

He is a good player and a good second option, but he needs to improve his decision making and hold up play drastically

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Shit performance all around. 

Needs to stop being so static during build-up and face his marker more, and his link-up play was reminiscent of Costa. 

It is actually worst. He is fast and strong but he rarely make channel run. He need to stop to just wait in the box, move, don't keep playing first touch pass, hold the ball, pass wide

2 minutes ago, lucashm said:

He is a good player and a good second option, but he needs to improve his decision making and hold up play drastically

He is a good player for what? For premier league, for a top club like chelsea? His instagram play maybe decent but he is average all around. Stop playing yourself.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Well that was a shit performance from him absolutely useless. Lets fucking hope Morata stays fit and we keep Remy. 

He had pretty much the same performace in our last match against Arsenal. This kid is brainless. I dont care whether he is talented or not. He is average in many aspects of the game, if not all.