test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

902 posts in this topic

'No Leif, you're an asshole, Batshuayi's a great goalscorer, look at his Marseille record, I can't wait to see him leading our line  :wub:'

'Fool, the guy's a creator, and all of his better attributes paint that picture. You play him alongside the goalscorer. I don't want him here; he lacks presence as a sole striker.'

'Stop trolling. How can i put Leif on ignore?' 'Yeah i need to do that too.'

Now people say the same damn diddly shit I did. :fist: 

If you want to see the future, find my old posts re: Rudiger.

2 hours ago, Leif said:

'No Leif, you're an asshole, Batshuayi's a great goalscorer, look at his Marseille record, I can't wait to see him leading our line  :wub:'

'Fool, the guy's a creator, and all of his better attributes paint that picture. You play him alongside the goalscorer. I don't want him here; he lacks presence as a sole striker.'

'Stop trolling. How can i put Leif on ignore?' 'Yeah i need to do that too.'

Now people say the same damn diddly shit I did. :fist: 

If you want to see the future, find my old posts re: Rudiger.

You're right, he's none of those things.

He's the GOAT.

The Skipper likes this

Hate to say it but I can see the crowd turning on him if he doesn't perform well in Morata's absence.

Michy's confidence will be shot if he doesn't start against Palace.

The curious case of Michy Batshuayi :lol:. Sometimes it looks like Conte's his biggest fan, others its like dude's never wanted him in the team from day one. Of course, we've seen this all before. When Diego Costa missed games for us Batshuayi didn't lead the line. I get what the idea was against City, Eden as a false 9 because he was class up top with Morata v Atletico. Problem is, something quite alarmingly obvious, is Hazard needs that quality next to him to be playing acute 1-2's off. Michy doesn't really offer that type of play, in fact no-one aside from Morata does and therein we had a problem. 

Is Michy required in this team? Absolutely. Atletico proves that, but he's also a different option. But he's our Giroud. He's better coming off the bench in latter stages, that's just the way we're set up unfortunately.. Moving away from the big center-forward to a more ball playing sriker. Look at our run of games while Morata is expected to be out, Palace, Roma, Watford, Everton (EFL), Bournemouth & Roma it's alarming if Michy is our only forward option.

So I'm expecting a lot of experimenting with false 9. Imo Pedro is the most ideal to be playing there with Hazard playing his natural wide roaming role. Over to you Conte, I'm not going to doubt his tactics. He's got it wrong far too few times compared to how many times he's got it bang on (Spurs for example). 

King11Didier likes this

14 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Sometimes it looks like Conte's his biggest fan,

When? Conte doesn’t rate Batshuayi, that much was clear when he pretty much refused to start him during Diego’s half year absence. Don’t like Conte’s treatment of Batshuayi at all. 

On 10/5/2017 at 4:58 PM, The Skipper said:

When? Conte doesn’t rate Batshuayi, that much was clear when he pretty much refused to start him during Diego’s half year absence. Don’t like Conte’s treatment of Batshuayi at all. 

Was gonna say his use of him early in the season when we didn't have a match-fit Morata, but looking back that was forced. I'm sure in Conte's ideal world Llorente would have been playing those games lol. It's easy to see why then Conte didn't want to let Michy go, with no-one coming in, shame Solanke isn't around. 

The Skipper likes this