test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

916 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, communicate said:

It is not about whether Llorente is willing to play Drogba role, it is whether michy is willing to stay after that. Maybe one season, if we cannot move him, after that he will unhappy and want to move the next season and we are back to 2 strikers. 

If Llorente is made clear that he's the 3rd choice, would Batshuayi be unwilling to stay?

21 minutes ago, communicate said:

And remy and way past his prime drogba are not even close to Diego in term quality.

Yes but in this very particular point, you suggested having 3 strikers won't work. Hence why I gave the example.

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Does the price really matter? We were clearly after him but one reason or another, we didn't him.

I does matter IMO. If we were clearly after him why didn't we matched that 15 million offer?

6 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I does matter IMO. If we were clearly after him why didn't we matched that 15 million offer?

Your guess is as good as mine. Remember the Lukaku saga? Went after him but didn't match the offer offered by United.

13 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

I do think age played a part in it, the board are probably cautious of the squad's average age getting to old and leaving us with another massive rebuild job like it did at the turn of this decade.

3 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

https://streamable.com/7ca6b Nice team goal

I must say that was amateurish defending from Atletico for that goal. The way nobody paid any attention to Bakayoko and Alonso, and the way three players retrospectively went after Alonso leaving the middle so exposed will give Simeone a sore throat towards some players.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I must say that was amateurish defending from Atletico for that goal. The way nobody paid any attention to Bakayoko and the way three players went after Alonso leaving the middle so exposed will give Simeone a sore throat towards some players.

They were obviously disorganised because they were expecting the ball to get directly whipped in. 

Just now, Belgiannutt said:

They were obviously disorganised because they were expecting the ball to get directly whipped in. 

Still shambolic, but great work from our players to position themselves and combine to exploit that disorganisation.