test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

933 posts in this topic
14 hours ago, Fernando said:

Just shows we need llorente for backup. 

Do you really think the club is going to spend 25+ million on a backup striker? 

The way people are so quick to turn on a player is amazing. He was poor yesterday but it was not helped by being reduced to 10 men. Morata was not looking exactly the part in pre-season despite being played out of position and I remember people commenting on here then saying after Arsenal game that they don't think he is going to be a success here. Suddenly Morata comes on yesterday and scores a goal and assists now people are all complimenting him and turning on Bats. If we were playing with 11 yesterday for whole game, I am sure he would have improved and probably got a goal. Let the season carry on and see how he bides in. People are way too harsh.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

The way people are so quick to turn on a player is amazing. He was poor yesterday but it was not helped by being reduced to 10 men. Morata was not looking exactly the part in pre-season despite being played out of position and I remember people commenting on here then saying after Arsenal game that they don't think he is going to be a success here. Suddenly Morata comes on yesterday and scores a goal and assists now people are all complimenting him and turning on Bats. If we were playing with 11 yesterday for whole game, I am sure he would have improved and probably got a goal. Let the season carry on and see how he bides in. People are way too harsh.

Im not expecting him to be amazing, but he conceded a turnover almost everytime he went near the ball and that was the main reason we couldn't sustain any real attacking momentum until Alvaro came on. I know it's only one game but the difference i felt when he came on was almost as big as the Torres/Costa difference.

Jason likes this

He was terrible yesterday, but it wasn't close to a representation as to who he is as a player. 

He is far better than that. He generally is quite competent with his first touch and his link up play is of a high standard. 

I think nerves got the better of him, and that is what it can be put down to. Saying that, Morata's skillset would be better suited to this team judging off what we've seen. Even in the preseason, his hold up and build up play made us look good. Bats is just lacking that little bit extra in his game at this point. Has all the physical tools to succeed though. 

Stats likes this

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Im not expecting him to be amazing, but he conceded a turnover almost everytime he went near the ball and that was the main reason we couldn't sustain any real attacking momentum until Alvaro came on. I know it's only one game but the difference i felt when he came on was almost as big as the Torres/Costa difference.

I agree but few weeks ago people were running wild when he scored a couple against Arsenal with some even saying he deserves to be starting for us now couple bad games with circumstances against us, people turn on him. Morata was a real difference. Not disputing that but people have to remember the league has just started and generally players are often rusty and need a few games to spur into action. e.g Harry Kane, notoriously bad at this stage of the season.

OK! LETS DO IT! 

IF YOU ARE A CHELSEA FAN AND FOLLOW BATS ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM UNFOLLOW HIM NOW!

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO HIM TBH. 

I can't wait for him to take Twitter by storm and put a million emoticons in it. His Twitter performances are different class. Just like on the pitch today.

He should be giving his week wages to Marcos!!!

spyros_cfc likes this

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I can't wait for him to take Twitter by storm and put a million emoticons in it. His Twitter performances are different class. Just like on the pitch today.

He should be giving his week wages to Marcos!!!

Unfollow him if you do. I just did. So should every chelsea supporter do. This guys is shit.

I appreciate the passion to outscore Morata and lead the line in attack :D Give the lad a break, it happens.

Bad decisiin but his pressing was decent.

I am concerned fact that he cannot beat dembele eventhough he is much fresher

Not to defend his big mistake, but Alderweireld would have probably scored anyway...

He's had a dodgy start to the season to say the very least. Bad performance last week, benched today and scored an OG after coming on.

Really from Season winner to this how fickle minded are we. I trust him just hope this doesn't affect his mindset...

Work hard and prove everyone wrong.

Every one have bad moments... hopefully it is all ups for him.
Really hope he becomes a really good striker and makesMorata work harder for his spot. KTBFFH.

People are entitled to mistakes how they redeem is what matters. He should forget this happened and prove himself with some thumping performances.

I really hope Conte can just use this moment to train him harder and bring a different side of him.

Thor likes this

That was almost as bad as Terry own goal against Crystal Palace years ago.,

22 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Really from Season winner to this how fickle minded are we. I trust him just hope this doesn't affect his mindset...

Work hard and prove everyone wrong.

Every one have bad moments... hopefully it is all ups for him.
Really hope he becomes a really good striker and makesMorata work harder for his spot. KTBFFH.

People are entitled to mistakes how they redeem is what matters. He should forget this happened and prove himself with some thumping performances.

I really hope Conte can just use this moment to train him harder and bring a different side of him.

to be fair i was very harsh on the lad, this kind of shit happens a lot in football, my comments were all in the heat of the moment and i apologize, i just wanted us to win so bad and that OG came at the worst possible time, it could have been costly for us on another day as Spurs would go on and maybe snatch a victory, but in the end it was not costly thanks to Alonso, so no harm done. The kid made a mistake, he´s human, you could see it in his face he was desperate to make up for that mistake, kept pressing Spurs players, got in to good positions, etc and almost got a penalty afterwards, i hope he can learn from this and bounce back, now we can all look back and laugh at this OG. Cheers and KTBFFH

King11Didier and bluephoenix like this