test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

844 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Michy has potential, but starting him over Morata is idiotic

He is 23 dude, not like 19. He is average af. Stop being good with this overpriced shitty player. C'mon

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

This.

Batshuayi's Twitter game is better than his actual football performance.

Indeed. Acting like a child on Twitter. When he addresses EA Sports to make his stats better after a goal, then EA should be addressed to lower his stats, too.

xPetrCechx likes this

Just now, spyros_cfc said:

He is 23 dude, not like 19. He is average af. Stop being good with this overpriced shitty player. C'mon

He is a good player and a good second option, but he needs to improve his decision making and hold up play drastically

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Shit performance all around. 

Needs to stop being so static during build-up and face his marker more, and his link-up play was reminiscent of Costa. 

It is actually worst. He is fast and strong but he rarely make channel run. He need to stop to just wait in the box, move, don't keep playing first touch pass, hold the ball, pass wide

kellzfresh and DYC. like this

2 minutes ago, lucashm said:

He is a good player and a good second option, but he needs to improve his decision making and hold up play drastically

He is a good player for what? For premier league, for a top club like chelsea? His instagram play maybe decent but he is average all around. Stop playing yourself.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Well that was a shit performance from him absolutely useless. Lets fucking hope Morata stays fit and we keep Remy. 

He had pretty much the same performace in our last match against Arsenal. This kid is brainless. I dont care whether he is talented or not. He is average in many aspects of the game, if not all.

Magic Lamps likes this

Ghost performance.

Initially thought he had the makings of a good striker but it's just not working. Not at Chelsea anyway.

27 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Indeed. Acting like a child on Twitter. When he addresses EA Sports to make his stats better after a goal, then EA should be addressed to lower his stats, too.

Based on today's performance, Batshuayi certainly gave Torres a run for his money. Static, can't keep the ball, brushed aside so easily etc.

Not the type of player our team needs, can't help in the build up for the love of god. Still a good option to have on the bench this season to help in difficult games when we have to attack.

I respect Conte though, Michy deserved to start in the last two games considering his work in the pre season and he god his chance.

Leif, Amblève. and Reddish-Blue like this

2 hours ago, spyros_cfc said:

He had pretty much the same performace in our last match against Arsenal. This kid is brainless. I dont care whether he is talented or not. He is average in many aspects of the game, if not all.

It is not that he is much of a talent anymore either. He older than me.

He was prolific for Marseille but he does not really seem to have made the step up the this level. He was decent against games vs the lesser sides towards the end of last season but I somehow get now why he has not been selected before we won the league. He might be useful against lower league sides in the cup competitions but that is about it. I am not sure if we are gonna bring in a back up striker as there are more pressing positions to fill right now but boy. 

Dreadful, absolutely dreadful. The worst performance I've seen from a Chelsea striker in a long while. Hold up play and movement non existent. His first touch would have put Costa's and Lukaku's combined to shame. 

We were playing with 10 men from the first minute.

Leif and positivefootball like this

He has nothing number-nine-ish in himself. In some odd game he can score wonders, but week-in week-out, he just can't. Not a number 9, not anything near.

It will maybe be better for himself to reinvent in second-striker, to work on his dribbling, speed etc. Just can't see him as a striker.

Leif likes this

Batshuayi apologised to Chelsea fans after the game and promised the Blues faithful it would not happen again.

"Terrible performance today & a lot of things to work on, i wont hide... but its just day one & the journey to the title is long 💪"

Kinda refreshing to admit it, tho maybe if he stayed off media abit more it may help him on the pitch lol

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/13/video-michy-batshuayi-appears-to-troll-referee-as-he-substituted-during-chelsea-defeat-6848694/#ixzz4pd0qcnbe

15 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Dreadful, absolutely dreadful. The worst performance I've seen from a Chelsea striker in a long while. Hold up play and movement non existent. His first touch would have put Costa's and Lukaku's combined to shame. 

We were playing with 10 men from the first minute.

I've seen worse much worse:(. He's too easy to contain Michy always standing about a yard behind the centre back the difference between him and Morata was startling.

Tomo likes this

Batshuayi was awful, obviously, but after watching the game again (hell, it's Sunday) the difference of the whole team between the first and second half was just incredible, but most clear to see in the way the midfield pressed forward instead of just keeping position and letting the opposition come at them.

I still have faith in Batshuayi, just had a (horrible) offday!