Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

8 hours ago, the wes said:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/16/jamie-redknapp-criticises-unintelligent-michy-batshuayi-6327109/

Jamie Redknapp criticises Batshuayi for being an unintelligent player and chelsea need to replace him Redknapp talks alot of crap how can u judge a player being unintelligent who hasn't played much PL football this season  this is a football pundit who thinks moses is an England international 

This is the same Jamie Redknapp who thought England should look at Matty Phillips for a call up (guy is capped by Scotland), was only stopped by somebody telling him through an earpiece and he also said that Moses is "young English talent", when Moses is 26 and Nigerian. He is a stupid cunt.  Whoever takes his opinion seriously needs a headcheck. 

How can he say a guy with 77 PL minutes is an unintelligent player?  He's shown his true colours there. Is he at Cobham watching him train??? Be a different story if it was a Spurs player. Or Liverpool. Arse bandit. 

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

This is the same Jamie Redknapp who thought England should look at Matty Phillips for a call up (guy is capped by Scotland), was only stopped by somebody telling him through an earpiece and he also said that Moses is "young English talent", when Moses is 26 and Nigerian. He is a stupid cunt.  Whoever takes his opinion seriously needs a headcheck. 

How can he say a guy with 77 PL minutes is an unintelligent player?  He's shown his true colours there. Is he at Cobham watching him train??? Be a different story if it was a Spurs player. Or Liverpool. Arse bandit. 

I love to see Batshuayi come on and  score a winner against Palace and shut up that clueless pundit up 

8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Some silly commentary from Jamie Redknapp the fella clueless 

6 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Good thing he can joke about it and remains positive in interviews. But a young talent like him needs more playing time to develop.

Agreed. Such s big fan of him. Makes me sad not to see him get more minutes. 

On 18-12-2016 at 1:13 PM, jernej93 said:

Time to shine ;) Cmon Michy :cig:

I don't know. He has no match rhythm or PL experience and he has to replace the best Diego Costa. I can't see him shine. Hope he works his ass off at the very least.

Conte said in an interview that Michy works very hard on training and deserves the chance he gets monday.

I really dont think that Bats transfer had anytng at all to do with Conte. I see us getting a new striker.

Chelsea boss explains problem with Michy Batshuayi

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-boss-explains-problem-michy-batshuayi/

I'm not seeing what Conte is seeing. I think he has played quite well whenever on the field. You can't expect strikers to come on as a sub and play some magnificent football all the time when they only get 5-10 minutes of burn. 

Michy is talented. Got great positioning and seems to work hard on the field. I think he should be given more of a shot, but Costa has been in fantastic form. 

43 minutes ago, Thor said:

I'm not seeing what Conte is seeing. I think he has played quite well whenever on the field. You can't expect strikers to come on as a sub and play some magnificent football all the time when they only get 5-10 minutes of burn. 

Michy is talented. Got great positioning and seems to work hard on the field. I think he should be given more of a shot, but Costa has been in fantastic form. 

I agree mate.

I had high hopes for him and had visions of playing alongside Diego prtesuming we was going the 3-5-2 route.

I still got faith in the lad and want to see him do his bollox against Bournemouth.

But I hope he doesn't get called all the names under the sun if he fails to have a good game considering all ther masny minutes hes come on as sub for us.

I still dont think his transfer had anything to do with Conte. Its has all the signs of a board buy and a clear waste of £30mill. IF we aren't gonna utilise him it would be better to get our money back and let Conte buy someone who he could at least trust to use or at the best push Diego to stay at his best.

I know its extremely hard for our 2nd striker to get time when Diegos playing so well but 2 mins here n there is daft. It wouldnt hurt to give him 10 to 20 mins once we have a games under control.

This is why I can never see us buying another top striker and think it would be much better for us to goto that North London club with £60mill and try to get Sanchez and stick him on RW. That would make an amazing top line.

To me he's an atypical Bergkamp offspring, of course not to the same level but made in the same ilk, essentially meaning his job is to play off the goalscorer, not be the goalscorer. We already have a player (Hazard) who's more efficient at that role though, so I'm sure Conte's scratching his head wondering what he actually offers to this team. Of course when you play in Ligue Un, you look like you could bang goals in overseas too (just look at Balotelli this season, or any Nice forward, which I'm sure would fail here). But the reality is, in the top leagues, we're a step ahead tactically, and we cannot afford to play strikers who assist more than they score anymore, not when the past 5-10 years has seen the rebirth of attacking midfielders being the hot shit. 

He is definitely made for a 2-striker system, but not for a top team. Not even for a Tottenham. His level, and I watched Marseille a lot before we were even linked to him, is West Ham UTD.

But, I'd trust an avid follower of the Belgian National Team over my evaluation since he gets to play with better players there, so if your opinion contrasts, throw it at me.