Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Yes mate  2bh I hope he gets a yellow card so he doesn't get a ban for a league game 

Me too he wouldn't be playing in league cup anyway, so may aswell get it out the way so he won't miss the league games which are more important 

Its a shame but I cant see the lad staying round long.

I really dont know why we bought him. Paying out £33mill for a player we bring out for 10 mins here n there when Im sure he was fulled with playing time promises.

I dont know whose idea it was to buy him but I dont think it was the Dovs. He says he has  full trust in him but then says he hass alot to learn.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2016/10/26/chelsea-manager-antonio-conte-stresses-new-signing-batshuayi-has-a-lot-to-learn/

I like him but if we aint gonna use him then sell him on and buy someone we will.

54 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its a shame but I cant see the lad staying round long.

I really dont know why we bought him. Paying out £33mill for a player we bring out for 10 mins here n there when Im sure he was fulled with playing time promises.

I dont know whose idea it was to buy him but I dont think it was the Dovs. He says he has  full trust in him but then says he hass alot to learn.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2016/10/26/chelsea-manager-antonio-conte-stresses-new-signing-batshuayi-has-a-lot-to-learn/

I like him but if we aint gonna use him then sell him on and buy someone we will.

He could use a year playing 2nd string while getting used to the league. Costa is obviously playing well but I can't see him staying past this year or maybe the next, as he has already stated his desire to return to Spain. Bats can easily fill in for him when he goes :)

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

He could use a year playing 2nd string while getting used to the league. Costa is obviously playing well but I can't see him staying past this year or maybe the next, as he has already stated his desire to return to Spain. Bats can easily fill in for him when he goes :)

I cant see him getting any proper time till Diego goes. Conte had the chance to put him on against Leic when Diego did his finger dance. It wouldn't of hurt any.

But I think the players we keep and get will all depend on getting to Europe. It seems every day theres links for Cescy going to Italy. We dont know IF theres anything going on betwwn Diego and the Don  but if he carries on scoring he will get a few offers so who knows. And Eden might want to jump ship on a high note. We will end up with Mikel.

But I still see us buying a new striker if Diego goes for number 1 striker. Not sure where it will leave Tammy or IF Conte saying that Tammy is our furure was just to please reporeters http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/tammy-abraham-is-the-future-of-chelsea-claims-antonio-conte-6214513/

But all we can do is our best to beat the sods this season and worry about the rest later.

Costa will inevitably pick up a suspension or two (or three) and an injury here and there, too. That's usually how a season goes. If Batshuayi is fit when we need him to step up he will play; remember how many opportunities Remy/Falcao would have had last year if they weren't injured so often? Exactly.

Also, next year we'll be playing CL football again so having 2 good strikers for 4 competitions will be vital. Just chill a bit, good players sit on the bench everywhere all the time, too.

Michy must understand that Costa is in terrific form right now and it would be weird for Conte to drop him entirely for a young guy with "a lot to learn". When he learns what Conte thinks he has to learn, and Costa stops playing this well, (he can't possibly keep this forever? However if there is someone able to keep this kind of form going for a long time, it would be Costa) he will get his chance.
Also, we all know Costa will get injured/suspended/both this season. Michy has to be 100% ready then and take his chance.

• 2 weeks later...

He gets a lot of hate on Twitter and Facebook. The general opinion there is that he can only upload photos but that he can't score a goal. People are starting to doubt his professionalism. Because he should focus on scoring goals and not on posting pics.

He can't prove anything yet, he just don't have enough chances, but I really can't blame Conte for not playing him so much, Diego is on amazing form and you can't just don't play the goalscorer of Premier League. And also we are out of EPL, so it looks like there won't be many chances for him this season.
But he showed that he has some skills and can become really good for us.

15 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

He gets a lot of hate on Twitter and Facebook. The general opinion there is that he can only upload photos but that he can't score a goal. People are starting to doubt his professionalism. Because he should focus on scoring goals and not on posting pics.

He never gets more than 15 minutes in a PL match and he won't bench Costa. Only the WHU cup game but we didn't take that one seriously.
Lukaku is a great PL striker and was invincible last saturday so don't write Michy of just yet about his professionalism. he has great potential but he simply needs to play more. I would play him against Boro.

Obviously I want Costa starting against borough however i am extremely curious to see how Bats plays with proper service and the starting XI behind him. If Costa can't go i feel confident in Bats playing well and maybe even scoring a goal. Lots of pace and strength, lets see if he has learned from costa in regards to positioning and strategic runs.

Are you really criticizing him? He played 76 minutes in Premier league and he has 1 goal and 1 assist, both very important! Not to mention that this was with our "poor" 4 at the back system ;) He will get his chance sooner or later, I expect him to start one of the important upcoming matches (Spurs or City) because I can't see Costa lasting with 4 yellow cards. 

I have a lot of confidence in this guy. He's a beast. At the start of the season he was looking sharper than Costa and always looked very dangerous. He made an impact with limited opportunity. Now I think lack of playing time could have perhaps made him a bit rusty (as evident against West Ham), but I believe if he has to take Costa's spot for a couple of games he will do a great job.