Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

37 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Another Drogba like signing?

Wouldn't be against to it

I'm surprised that we don't sign more Ligue 1 players...as we generally have a good record with them.

Gallas, Cech, Drogba, Essien, Malouda, Hazard, Zouma..

I'm surprised that we don't sign more Ligue 1 players...as we generally have a good record with them.

Azpi as well. Been a good scouting ground for us in the past as you said.

I would prefer morata to michy, I know michy is strong and score but morata uses both feet well and his fast as well skilled in ball handling as a striker. Costa have one leg and uses his head in just few occasions trying to use the chest like Drogba which he can't emulate. Morata is more rounded player I would like in my team

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I agree mate Players who come from Ligue 1 seem to adapt better in the PL than players from different leagues 

14 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea rival Tottenham and West Ham for Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi. (Standard) #CFC #THFC #WHUFC #OM

Some good news on the transfer front. 

15 hours ago, the wes said:

I agree mate Players who come from Ligue 1 seem to adapt better in the PL than players from different leagues 

I think that's because Ligue 1 is generally known to be fast-paced and physical, which is similar to what you see in the Premier League. :)

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Not all of them. Just look at Newcastle.

You can't just sign a bunch of defenders, attacking mids and strikers and hope they develop into useful first team players...(even Chelsea did that with Papy Djilobodji).

You can't just sign a bunch of defenders, attacking mids and strikers and hope they develop into useful first team players...(even Chelsea did that with Papy Djilobodji).

True, but none of the French based players they signed really lit up the league. Sissoko is probably the only one that had glimpses