Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

He needs chances,though. The thing is that Costa will be the main man at the front,so he will not get that many playing time this season.Can he play as an RW?If he can,maybe he can be the next Anelka^^.I always liked the Malouda-Drogba-Anelka trio,so why not play Michy as a RW,if he can play in that position?

Yes, that trio was amazing except in 2010/10. I don't actually know if Bats can play there, as I haven't really heard of him before he went to us. Considering his great technique its entirely possible that he would do a good job on the wing in a 4-3-3, altough I see him more as an CF tbh. If the last few minutes of the game are anything to go by we might use a 2 striker system from time to time so Michy could get enough chances in the first team.

21 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He needs chances,though. The thing is that Costa will be the main man at the front,so he will not get that many playing time this season.Can he play as an RW?If he can,maybe he can be the next Anelka^^.I always liked the Malouda-Drogba-Anelka trio,so why not play Michy as a RW,if he can play in that position?

Next two games are against burnley and watford though, maybe Conte will play two strikers from the start? *wishfull thinking* :drunk:

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

Drogba-esque lay down for Costa, just brilliant. I believe he can become a really great player for the club.

He did the same in pre-season as well to set up Pedro, from a Fabregas pass

IMO, he's the closest we have to Drogba in terms of playing style. Which is why I hope we don't get Lukaku, who I think will simply push Michy to the bench just because of his price tag

Michy is hilarious on Twitter. Seems like he'll be a real nice presence in the dressing room too. 

I think him and Costa can actually be a very good partnership upfront. What Michy lacks is sharpness in his finishing and maybe that pure 9 instinct like Costa has but makes up for it with great technique and great hold up play which Costa lacks. So they complement each other. 

Michy is hilarious on Twitter. Seems like he'll be a real nice presence in the dressing room too. 

I think him and Costa can actually be a very good partnership upfront. What Michy lacks is sharpness in his finishing and maybe that pure 9 instinct like Costa has but makes up for it with great technique and great hold up play which Costa lacks. So they complement each other. 

His Twitter is a barrel of laughs. [emoji1]

I would like to seem them on the field together more often than not.