test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

529 posts in this topic

I like the idea of the two year loan. Could be almost like what Real did with Morata. Obviously not exactly the same since we bought him for a lot but still.

Adnane likes this

I like the idea of the two year loan. Could be almost like what Real did with Morata. Obviously not exactly the same since we bought him for a lot but still.

Morata is still hardly getting a game, so not the greatest thing to aim for other than the back clause. We should sell him and have one should something drastically change.
The Skipper likes this

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Morata is still hardly getting a game, so not the greatest thing to aim for other than the back clause. We should sell him and have one should something drastically change.

Also ok with this idea.

LAM09 likes this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

:lol:

How the f does he get into the Belgium team?

On 20-3-2017 at 6:52 PM, manpe said:

He's highly rated in Belgium. Kinda like KDB was called up despite not playing for Chelsea back in the day.

On 20/03/2017 at 5:52 PM, manpe said:

Well hes obviously trusted in Belgium. Just not enough to be a starter or get brought on as sub.

But its got to be bloody difficult to get picked as hes had zero hours playing time in 10 months.

I really hope the lad manages to get something going. Whether hes with us or not. Whoevers idea it was for him to join us totally fucked up both his current career and robbed us of buying someone who would have benifitted us.

But I can't think Conte told him this is what was missing from his game

3EA6AF4500000578-0-image-a-45_1490542204