Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

2 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

I dont even know why any footballer has twitter. The amount of abuse must outweigh any kind of enjoyment.

You have to understand these guys are young too. Michy is only 22, why wouldn't he be on social media? Just a shame for him that the vast majority of our fans are dickheads.

Love how chested the pass from Fabregas onto Pedro's path, reminded me of certain no.11 and no, I don't mean Oscar.

And fans forced him to delete his twitter a/c? Are we sure they weren't actually trolls? I can't imagine why anyone would care about chances missed in pre-season.

EDIT: It looks to be still up though.

Lol from being one of the most active football players on twitter to deactivating that account because of some low-life inbred hillbillies... If the glamour life is what you've chosen then you must be ready for this shit, too. Makes me think what would he do if somebody at the Bridge shouts something nasty during a game? Ask to be subbed off? Should man up and block them bastards on twitter and get over with. 

I know what those fans did is disgusting, but this is social media nowadays. If you can't take it like a man then I don't know, you are probably mentally unstable and crack under pressure very easy. It's not always honey and milk and people praising you for everything.

On twitter some people are saying that it's not him running the account but rather a community manager. According to them his brother said it in an interview and he only tweets sometimes. Talk is that chelsea is unhappy with the guy who manages his account and asked him to desactivate it until he gets someone else.

Edit: his brother just posted on twitter saying he did not desactivate the account. Said he has copyright issues with some videos he posted and that its going to get fixed soon.

19 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

On twitter some people are saying that it's not him running the account but rather a community manager. According to them his brother said it in an interview and he only tweets sometimes. Talk is that chelsea is unhappy with the guy who manages his account and asked him to desactivate it until he gets someone else.

Edit: his brother just posted on twitter saying he did not desactivate the account. Said ge has copyright issues with some vids he posted and that its going to get fixed soon.

Sounds much more like it. \the club throwing a wobbly over image copywrite. Its happened before and will again.

2 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Drogba-esque lay down for Costa, just brilliant. I believe he can become a really great player for the club.

He needs chances,though. The thing is that Costa will be the main man at the front,so he will not get that many playing time this season.Can he play as an RW?If he can,maybe he can be the next Anelka^^.I always liked the Malouda-Drogba-Anelka trio,so why not play Michy as a RW,if he can play in that position?