test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Special Juan

23. Michy Batshuayi

Started by Special Juan,

566 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

many places online say Michy Batshuayi is an Arsenal Fan. so do you still want him to play for us talkchelsea members.

Guess what? Harry Kane is also an Arsenal fan. But what club does he currently play for?

kellzfresh likes this

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Guess what? Harry Kane is also an Arsenal fan. But what club does he currently play for?

i don't care what club he supports. it doesn't affect me. i just wanted to know how people on this forum would feel about him supporting arsenal of all clubs to support.

3 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

i don't care what club he supports. it doesn't affect me. i just wanted to know how people on this forum would feel about him supporting arsenal of all clubs to support.

The point I'm trying to make is...who cares if Michy supports Arsenal? If he works hard and improves Chelsea, like what Harry Kane did with Spuds then who cares? You don't see Spuds fans hating on Kane being an Arsenal fan.

Stats likes this

Like you said, I don't give a damn neither, as far as he gives his all on the pitch for us.

the wes and Stats like this

WTF is he doing in that little video on the Chelsea Insta page?!

Koulibaly, Kante, Gomes and Morata next please. 

9 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

as long he gives Chelsea 110% and scores a hat trick against arsenal I'm ok with him being a gunner fan :D 

WTF is he doing in that little video on the Chelsea Insta page?!

Koulibaly, Kante, Gomes and Morata next please. 

Agree with the first two, but lets keep away from the other two.

18 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Agree with the first two, but lets keep away from the other two.

I really like the look of Gomes and Morata. They're both at a good age, with bags of improvement left in them. What puts you off of them?

I can also see us signing someone like De Sciglio or Darmian if available, capable of playing on either flank, hard working and knows what Conte expects. Candreva or Asamoah too for similar reasons. 

I really like the look of Gomes and Morata. They're both at a good age, with bags of improvement left in them. What puts you off of them?

I can also see us signing someone like De Sciglio or Darmian if available, capable of playing on either flank, hard working and knows what Conte expects. Candreva or Asamoah too for similar reasons. 

They haven't really impressed over the last few seasons or during these Euros and both would costs more than they're worth IMO. Morata was a decent option until Michy signed on the dotted line.

mccg likes this

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They haven't really impressed over the last few seasons or during these Euros and both would costs more than they're worth IMO. Morata was a decent option until Michy signed on the dotted line.

Okay, but if we're going to play two centre forwards which right now seems quite likely, don't you think we need one more to come in? Costa as the main man, Batshuayi and Morata to rotate, Bertrand Traore as fourth choice, and Remy to follow Falcao and Pato out. 

Okay, but if we're going to play two centre forwards which right now seems quite likely, don't you think we need one more to come in? Costa as the main man, Batshuayi and Morata to rotate, Bertrand Traore as fourth choice, and Remy to follow Falcao and Pato out. 

£40m+ for a striker to rotate doesn't seem like good business IMO. Costa, Batshuayi, RVP (a CF with a experience) and Solanke (if he's still here). I doubt Conte will have unlimited funds, so I think the cash he does have could be used better. In addition, I don't see Traore ever being a CF long term.

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

£40m+ for a striker to rotate doesn't seem like good business IMO. Costa, Batshuayi, RVP (a CF with a experience) and Solanke (if he's still here). I doubt Conte will have unlimited funds, so I think the cash he does have could be used better. In addition, I don't see Traore ever being a CF long term.

Solanke was rumoured to be going out to Betis wasn't he? Either way, I don't see him being involved here quite yet. Prices are bound to be inflated this summer with the new injection every club in the league is getting from TV deals. Look at the bids Watford have rejected for Ighalo and Deeney. Couple that with us being quite savvy in the market over the past 24 months or so, I can see the club using this window to get the squad back to a level that it should be at. 

Solanke was rumoured to be going out to Betis wasn't he? Either way, I don't see him being involved here quite yet. Prices are bound to be inflated this summer with the new injection every club in the league is getting from TV deals. Look at the bids Watford have rejected for Ighalo and Deeney. Couple that with us being quite savvy in the market over the past 24 months or so, I can see the club using this window to get the squad back to a level that it should be at. 

First I heard about that. Also, I was just spitballing. We can hope the club continue going down that route and don't settle for paying over the odds for squad players. There is definitely value around Europe, if we go for the right players for our needs instead of following names.