Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

So you are telling us that you are a bastard ! Spoiler I know that he's not a bastard!

More like I know as much about Michy than Jon Snow knows about anything. xD

And yea I know, I've read the books. ;)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Stats said:

SkySports reporting the story doesn't mean shit until I see an article on Chelsea's website, which by the way there is none!

14 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

SkySports reporting the story doesn't mean shit until I see an article on Chelsea's website, which by the way there is none!

We don't write articles on our sites about players having medicals. We have it published on our website once the deal is official. The case with most clubs.

Batshuayi's 2015/16 league stats

Goals – 17
Assists – 9
Shots – 122
Chances created – 27
Passes per game – 18
Pass success – 75%

Not bad stats from batshuayi I can see good things coming from this kid :D

33 million is a fair price for Batshuayi. I know the guy since he was playing for Anderlecht, he was aged 16 or so. Then, he moved to Standard de Liège, and eventually joined last year Olympique de Marseille, where he scored about 23 goals, although they ended 15th in the league.

Michy is really good. He is meeting our top quality  standards. And he is still young (22). Although not experienced enough at top level of course. He has yet to lean a lot. But a really good transfer for us, according to me. He is a real fighter on the pitch and very efficient. Chelsea got it right this time. 

He can easily be qualified as our first striker on the pitch. Ideally I would prefer him to be assisted by Diego.

This time, do not shout at Chelsea management team. You won't be disappointed by Michy. 

And we haven't pay this ridiculous amount of money Everton was asking for a player that is by far inferior to Michy: Lukaku.

Well done Chelsea. It all bodes well for the remaining of the transfer window! Believe me: Michy is outstandign!

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Spurs: Come join us.

Batshuayi: Chelsea want me. I'm going there.

Spurs: But we have Champions League.

Batshuayi:

CmIvW36XEAAjzd9.jpg

Your signature fits the meme that is this post.

4 hours ago, Stats said:

We don't write articles on our sites about players having medicals. We have it published on our website once the deal is official. The case with most clubs.

We're even more conservative than most clubs. For example, it took us two weeks to confirm the sale of Stipe Perica to Udinese after the Italian club had confirmed they signed him. I'm guessing of course but it seems that we wait until we have accredited, physical, copies of all the relevant paperwork signed-off by all parties from FIFA & The FA, through the banks and the lawyers, via any other clubs who have sell on clauses, everybody's agents, all the way to uncle Tom Cobbly and all. Then, and only then, do we announce.

And did I mention the insurance companies?

Thankfully, we don't have a numpty manager who wants to play the same boring football that presently defines a bunch of clubs and national sides. 

I am so tired of clubs and national sides that place an over-burden on a dribbling attacker while defending generally has improved so much. 

Let's see more variety and more power football as-needed.

Hopefully this young man does well and Conte stays for years.

Hopefully Chelsea know WTF they're doing from now on.

We'll see the Conte signings in a couple weeks(?).