Jonas Hector

mccg

*facepalm*

We got Baba on loan, bought Alonso in the summer and got Aké back who can also fill in the LWB position.

Jonas Hector...my god. Absolutely not an upgrade to Alonso OR even Baba. Type of player Liverpool would buy as he is mediocre at best.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

*facepalm*

We got Baba on loan, bought Alonso in the summer and got Aké back who can also fill in the LWB position.

Jonas Hector...my god. Absolutely not an upgrade to Alonso OR even Baba. Type of player Liverpool would buy as he is mediocre at best.

You can't be serious, right? 

KOLN DEFIANT OVER HECTOR

FC Koln insists they have not received a bid from Chelsea for Jonas Hector after the Times claimed the Premier League leaders were tracking the Germany international.

Manager Peter Stoger said: "I would not say that any player of any club in the world is not for sale, but we have extended Jonas' contract and I think the player is clear - he knows what he wants.

“If there is any club Jonas is interested in, then we would talk to them. But Jonas didn’t say that he wants to leave the club and go to Chelsea so it doesn’t matter.

“If someone wants to leave the club then we have to talk about it, but not before."

• 6 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You