test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Portugal v Wales

Started by Jason,

26 posts in this topic

:) Ronaldo vs Bale, Bale by far is having a better tournament, but it will be a very interesting battle, good luck to both teams. Cheers

13 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Nothing against Portugal (except Ronaldo that is) I hope Bale shows him the door.

We´ll see what happens, in football nothing is certain, i just want a fair and entertaining game, Portugal have been awful in this tournament to be honest, i´m not proud, i wish we could play better, but i can´t complain with the outcome so far. Cheers

Blue_Fox_ likes this

23 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

We´ll see what happens, in football nothing is certain, i just want a fair and entertaining game, Portugal have been awful in this tournament to be honest, i´m not proud, i wish we could play better, but i can´t complain with the outcome so far. Cheers

I think, ironically, Ronaldo is one of the reasons you don't play better.
You obviously have fantastic players, as I've said the other night W.Carvalho, Sanches, Moutinho, Pepe is having a very good tournament. It should be a good match, Wales will obviously defend and then counter, as you say, we'll see :)

Johnnyeye and MefiX19 like this

God I hope Wales dismantles Portugal. They have been awful all tournament. How about a Wales-Iceland final?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blue_Fox_ likes this

Portugal didn't win single match in regular time in this tournament and they are in semi-finals :blink: IMO Wales plays better football in this tournament so I hope they advance. Wales should focus on defense and counter attacks. The only problem is that Ramsey will not feature in this match and without him Wales offense can be much less dangerous.

DRAW 1-1 in normal time and Wales to steal it in Extra time.

16 hours ago, Parky said:

DRAW 1-1 in normal time and Wales to steal it in Extra time.

We´ll see...

On 02/07/2016 at 8:11 PM, Ryan Fong said:

It would be quite a joke if Portugal reaches the final.

stranger things have happened in football, it wouldn´t surprise me at all, may i remind you of a certain team in 2012? the fact is they are in the semis, may the best team win, nothing is certain in football and Portugal´s experience in this tournaments is an advantage, of course it´s not a guarantee of success. Cheers

Essien19 likes this

12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

stranger things have happened in football, it wouldn´t surprise me at all, may i remind you of a certain team in 2012? the fact is they are in the semis, may the best team win, nothing is certain in football and Portugal´s experience in this tournaments is an advantage, of course it´s not a guarantee of success. Cheers

Yeah why not, Davies and Ramsey are gonna be missed. Honestly i would be really surprised if Portugal can't progress, it's their biggest chance in years to make it into the finals. France put Iceland to the sword, maybe the same happens to Wales. Ronaldo isn't holding anyone back, but he needs much better deliveries, thinking about putting money on Portugal. Thanks to them i won something against Croatia.

Best of luck! :)

Johnnyeye likes this

Bloody smug face!

Can see Portugal winning it despite being quite poor through it. 

Still Wales did well to get this far and did it in style..still not over yet though most likely is now