test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Germany v Italy

Started by Jason,

76 posts in this topic

Feel bad for Italy and Conte but penalties are Russian roulette.

Though glad he's coming to Chelsea now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a strange one, as many here already mentioned. You root for Conte but on the other hand, you are somehow happy Italy lost and he is coming to Chelsea already. Take Bonucci on the plane as well!

kellzfresh and MefiX19 like this

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

It was a strange one, as many here already mentioned. You root for Conte but on the other hand, you are somehow happy he lost and is coming to Chelsea already.

You shouldn't be happy. He arrives at Chelsea the same time whether he is out or in EUROS. Because I think his arrival at Chelsea is fixed (I can't remember the date), so I'd like him to do as well as possible on EUROs so he gets his confidence boost and then comes to Chelsea.

Good performance by both teams. Penalty takes should be ashamed tho, especially strikers. What kind of penalties are those from Zaza/Pelle/Muller?

laura90, Blue_Fox_ and kmk108 like this

It was a strange one, as many here already mentioned. You root for Conte but on the other hand, you are somehow happy Italy lost and he is coming to Chelsea already. Take Bonucci on the plane as well!

More like he's going to take a small break until next week :lol:

kmk108 likes this

Ashley Cole disagreed once :D

I remember it :)  .  But Bayern is not Germany. And all bavarian born players müller and schweinsteiger missed today and back then. 

So let's put it Germans never lose on penalties, Bavarians do. 

5 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

You shouldn't be happy. He arrives at Chelsea the same time whether he is out or in EUROS. Because I think his arrival at Chelsea is fixed (I can't remember the date), so I'd like him to do as well as possible on EUROs so he gets his confidence boost and then comes to Chelsea.

Good performance by both teams. Penalty takes should be ashamed tho, especially strikers. What kind of penalties are those from Zaza/Pelle/Muller?

Considering how much Conte misses club football, I would not be so surprised if he had Chelsea and only Chelsea on his mind in the very next days. And that is point actually.

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

By the way, Zaza's penalty? What was that? A rabbit style? :D

Or Pele. That accuracy and power :lol:

Must say both had chance on penalties, in the end germans took it. Great spirit from both during match and hopefuly Conte can give that to our players too.

Considering how much Conte misses club football, I would not be so surprised if he had Chelsea and only Chelsea on his mind in the very next days. And that is point actually.

Maybe. Or maybe he takes vacation for a week or so. I just always want Chelsea players/managers/ex-players/ex-managers do as well as possible :) Forza Conte! Really sad for a legend that Gigi is too.

Just now, milan.cech said:

That's conjecture and only that, I'm going to be brutal, but considering he just lost a QF with HIS (and we Italian take the national team as sacred, most of us, considering our history) national team, i'm sure for the next few days chelsea will mean absolutely fuck all to him. He ain't a passionless human.

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Or Pele. That accuracy and power :lol:

Must say both had chance on penalties, in the end germans took it. Great spirit from both during match and hopefuly Conte can give that to our players too.

The shoot out reminded me of England v Portugal back in 2006. Terrible misses, England had a big chance as well.