test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Wales v Belgium

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic
40 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I think Fellaini almost scored the equalizer thrice.
Wimots is clueless for a manager at this level, but blaming him in the media is one of the most cuntish things to do in football.

Just like a manager blaming the players....

BXL70 likes this

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yes, Wilmots is a cunt also, I agree.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Yep, it's one thing for fans to blame individuals, but no one in the team should be blaming anyone. It doesn't matter if one player gave away a game-winning penalty. You're a team. You win as one and you lose as one.

Fernando and kellzfresh like this

The Lukanikakus are failures.
Fellaini could make a carreer in some tv football sit-comedy serial.
Courtois not to blame.

Everyone commenting on my rant should go back to the England-Iceland topic and see what happened there. ;-)

Apparently it was completely ok to blame Hodgson and Rooney, and rightly so btw. 

MefiX19 likes this

Fair play to Wales for the win. The Belgium FA are to blame for keeping Wilmots after a disastrous World Cup and now the Euro. He should really be managing a kids football team as I've seen amatuer teams playing with a clearer system and tactical approach than his Belgium team. The way they played brings back memories of children's football playing with your friends without a system or any tactical foundations where the coach tells you to go out and have fun. The defending for the second and third Welsh goals were pathetic. I myself would have done better in that situation no joke. 

Just imagine what this team could achieve under an good manager like Pep, Simeone or Conte?

Best match for a very long time. I cheered so fucking loud with my mates, feel a bit sorry for the neighbours, but about time and they had it coming. What a match, what a beauty, can't believe how easily they scored the second one, that's kindergarten stuff, hilarious. That should humble these guys, don't even see tears, money must mean  everything to them. No fucks given! And it's always not their fault, it's always on the coach, can't hide forever, i guess.

Sorry to stingray and a few others, decent guys, though.

No probs mate. We sucked. Period. I hope Wilmots never gets a coaching job again. Oh wait, he only had one before and sucked at it as well.

Fair play to Wales, they had the much bigger heart.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Essien19, Muzchap and kellzfresh like this

Wales beating the best team in UEFA in the Quarter Finals and yet England can't even beat fucking Iceland..

..some of them too busy dreaming about what their body would look like on a beach in Ibiza! I'm talking about you... KYLE WALKER!!

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

That was brilliant from the Welsh they done another number on Belgium and it looked easy.

They have fuck all to fear in the Portuguese. 

Sod all to fear but they have been so jammy! Through to the semis yet havent won in normal time..urgh hope Wales can go all the way be pretty amazing seeing how people thought be out group stage and us beating them meant something

just want to give a shout out to my Belgian Brothers here. I feel your pain & wanted to help buy going to the store & buying a Big Stella Artois

stella-artois-beer.jpg

If you are feeling glum, then I suggest you do the same. It will elevate some of your woes

Weckerz likes this