test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Wales v Belgium

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Well Batsuyaiiiii,courtois, and Hazard are coming back to us early....

Good

5 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Good

Yeah, fantastic they come back to the club after being spanked silly in one of the important international tournaments. It'll do wonders for confidence players like Hazard.

Gareth Bale is no doubt the best player on that team, but he acts like one of the team. Completely different from Ronaldo.

Stats and Melanicus like this

Well deserved win for Wales, played better for about 83 minutes. This Belgium is so so so overrated and passionless it's incredible, as soon as the come against a team they roll over their belly.
Wales giving them a lesson on how to play as a proper team.
Cya :rolleyes:
Now some of those players can have a rest so they'll be fit for pre-season.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Yeah, fantastic they come back to the club after being spanked silly in one of the important international tournaments. It'll do wonders for confidence players like Hazard.

I'd rather have them feeling a little sad than injured. Hazard has been walking a fine line with his hip. Time to get a little rest before the preseason.

Belgium's defense is horrible...like league 2 side...denayer and jordan lukaku  are absolutley clueless with no positioning sense...Both lukaku bro's played like absolute shit!...lukaku is a turnover machine!!

Glad we got batshuayi!! 

kellzfresh likes this

Fantastic match, i'm actually in tears of joy. This bunch got exactly what it deserved after this season. I have to give to my boy Hazard, man of the match, simply brilliant, best match of the tournament so far?!Today is gonna be long long night. And please for the love of god, bring back Lukaku and de Bruyne.  :wub:

Johnnyeye and Blue_Fox_ like this

Belgium has to learn from Englands mistake when we had our golden generation. They need to hire a world class manager asap otherwise they'll keep on failing.  

Fernando likes this

Wales were magnificent, showed a lot of heart, character and efficiency, tough luck for Belgium, the were really poor, no excuses, at 1-1 the game was there for the taking for either team, but when you don´t score you can get punished, Wales capitalised and got their goals, Belgium clearly missed Vertonghen and Vermaelen in defense, they need to get it together and focus on preparing for the World Cup qualifiers in the future, wish them goodluck in the future, this group of players need a better coach in my opinion, they have all the ingredients to succeed in the future and it would be a shame to waste their talent, i definitely want to see this Belgium team achieve new heights. Wales are making all kinds of history, it´s a dream reaching the semi finals for the very first time in their history, it´s an amazing achievement, many congrats to them for a great tournament so far, goodluck in the future. Cheers

10 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Fantastic match, i'm actually in tears of joy. This bunch got exactly what it deserved after this season. I have to give to my boy Hazard, man of the match, simply brilliant, best match of the tournament so far?!Today is gonna be long long night. And please for the love of god, bring back Lukaku and de Bruyne.  :wub:

Buy both Lukaku, they will take us to the Cl Final -_-
Great result for Belgium against "puny" Wales.

Essien19 likes this

Well, after he put on Fellaini as a playmaker again and pushed KDB to the wing, I knew where this was headed. Tool.

Well deserved win for Wales! I'm supporting Iceland now, at least they have a plan and stick to it.

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

Buy both Lukaku, they will take us to the Cl Final -_-
Great result for Belgium against "puny" Wales.

Best match for a very long time. I cheered so fucking loud with my mates, feel a bit sorry for the neighbours, but about time and they had it coming. What a match, what a beauty, can't believe how easily they scored the second one, that's kindergarten stuff, hilarious. That should humble these guys, don't even see tears, money must mean  everything to them. No fucks given! And it's always not their fault, it's always on the coach, can't hide forever, i guess.

Sorry to stingray and a few others, decent guys, though. :)