test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Wales v Belgium

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic

really hope Belgium absolutely smack Wales. So tired of hearing about the overrated Bale and that team.

If Belgium play their best Wales shouldn't be able to live with them. Player for player Wales look like a Championship level side.

DYC. likes this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

really hope Belgium absolutely smack Wales. So tired of hearing about the overrated Bale and that team.

If Belgium play their best Wales shouldn't be able to live with them. Player for player Wales look like a Championship level side.

Yeah I hate it too when the commentators keep creaming themselves every single time a Bale, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic touch the ball. Infuriating at the very least. It's football ffs.
But at least he's only one in the team. Belgium have three/four overrated guys. Which is even more infuriating.
I think Wales can hold their own in this game, they played Belgium 2 times in the qualifying and never conceded, won the latest encounter, they know them well and know how to play them, shouldn't be as naive as Hungary. Level match, can go either way, really.

I Predict Belgium to Win 4 - 2 in normal time.

goalscorers

Belgium (4 goals) - Lukaku , Witsel , Nainggolan , Carrasco

Wales (2 goals) - Gareth Bale , Aaron Ramsey

We're playing with two unproven players in defense because of Vermaelen's suspension and Vertonghen's injury (out for months apparently)... I'm kind of afraid because of Bale's speed. We're going to have to score fast I think. 

The Euros have been massively disappointing. I'm sure this game is going to be capable of curing insomnia as well.

I hope the Belgians beat Wales though. What a horrible team to watch they are. With star man Bale allowed to be anonymous for 90 min and receive great praise as long as he scores a goal.

Glad Courtois and Hazard are enjoying fine tournaments. I hope Eden produces a match-winning moment.

Only because of Bale, who in my opinion is the best player in the world, I want Wales to win.

10 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Those Welsh fans are class. Less than the Belgians and still you can hear only them.

Belgian fans have nothing to cheer for. The Welsh players are putting 100% in and deserve all the chants coming their way.

Blue_Fox_ likes this

That defense + Wilmots's continued tactical ineptitude make me think that Belgium can't win this now. Just awful.

Alowing Bale and Ramsey total freedom in midfield and attack and look totally clueless in their marking. Denayer and J. Lukaku look like headless chickens.

Belgium has to play to win this next half. Sit back and allow Welsh possession their going to lose. Be positive and come out taking it to Wales than Belgium's overall quality will show through.