test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Wales v Belgium

Started by Jason,

94 posts in this topic
12 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Hopefully Hazard sends Bale and then CR7 back at home in a row.

I think there's a high chance Belgium can reach the finals if they play like they did today!

Beigl likes this

Belgium-Portugal Semifinal? That's gonna be a high scoring game as both teams don't know the first thing about defending :lol:

10 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Belgium-Portugal Semifinal? That's gonna be a high scoring game as both teams don't know the first thing about defending :lol:

Three clean sheets in a row though. ;-) 

46 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

Three clean sheets in a row though. ;-) 

Yeah, well against Sweden, Ireland and Hungary were very unlucky not to score. When playing against the big boys you were leaking chances left and right :) Portugal kept a clean sheet against Austria and Croatia, the latter only because they started shooting towards the goal only at extra time. Doesn't make you both defensively solid.

Essien19 likes this

12 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Apart from Hungary game Portugal don't know much about scoring also :)

6 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Yeah, well against Sweden, Ireland and Hungary were very unlucky not to score. When playing against the big boys you were leaking chances left and right :) Portugal kept a clean sheet against Austria and Croatia, the latter only because they started shooting towards the goal only at extra time. Doesn't make you both defensively solid.

How was Ireland very unlucky not to score? They didn't have a single shot on target.

17 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

How was Ireland very unlucky not to score? They didn't have a single shot on target.

Obviously, I meant Hungary.

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Obviously, I meant Hungary.

Your sentence was worded a bit weird, but come on, do you really hate us that much to say Hungary were in any way unlucky against us?

10 minutes ago, johnnythefirst said:

Your sentence was worded a bit weird, but come on, do you really hate us that much to say Hungary were in any way unlucky against us?

I know, comma missing.
Not hate of course, that would be daft, it's only football. Just a slight dislike towards some of the players.
Your win was deserved yes, not debating that, I only think if you hadn't scored so early in the game it could've been a slightly different match, as Hungary needed to chase the game and open themselves. And when it was 1-0 They were very close to drawing it, and even then it would've been different i reckon.

Essien19 likes this

34 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I know, comma missing.
Not hate of course, that would be daft, it's only football. Just a slight dislike towards some of the players.
Your win was deserved yes, not debating that, I only think if you hadn't scored so early in the game it could've been a slightly different match, as Hungary needed to chase the game and open themselves. And when it was 1-0 They were very close to drawing it, and even then it would've been different i reckon.

Ok, but it was 1-0 early because we had several chances in the first 15 minutes. And there's almost always a weak point in any game, but we never really got into actual danger. Couple of shots, yes, but that's it. Look at your game earlier. You were dominating for 60 minutes but then got a bit tired and the Spanish chances came. If Buffon didn't make a fantastic save in the last minute, it would have been 1-1 and Italy would have to start all over again. 

On 6/27/2016 at 7:38 AM, Blue_Fox_ said:

Did you watch portugal vs croatia ?

Portugal team is setup to play ultra defensive with nani and CR as counter attacking outlet.

I don't see them conceding plenty of goals unless Belgium can score early

Yes. I think that is clear.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

On another note, seismologists registered earthquakes in Belgium after the goals. jump, jump!!!

327c629e7df4b3c6c8486ac729e6040f.jpg

Let's have some more on friday!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

milan.cech and mediator like this

So Vertonghen injured, Vermaelen suspended means J.Lukaku - Ciman - Toby - Meunier? :D

Rip EC, Bale will have a field day

Stingray likes this

3 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Shame, Vertonghen was having some good performances.
Denayer?

Yea was just about to edit, forgot Denayer.