test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

Poland v Portugal

Started by Jason,

39 posts in this topic

Fuck the new system. Portugal still have not won one single game during the tournament, yet they are in the semis and have the medal already. FFS, poor Polska.

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

difficult to say who the big frauds are, portugal or france

At least France can turn it on and play some nice, cohesive football. Portugal are turgid and clueless.

lucio and Blue_Fox_ like this

Portugal ain't that bad. Know how to defend properly and have some firepower upfront. Can see them going into the final, hope they do. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Johnnyeye likes this

Tbh neither deserve to be in the semis. Just not good enough to beat any of Germany, Italy, Belgium, France or even Spain. 

Damn, can´t believe we reached the semis :D , unlucky Poland tough, really harsh, we could have finished the game in normal time, but too wasteful in front of goal ad sloppy in passing, our general play hasn´t been great at this Euros, really poor at times it must be said, we are not at the level of France, Germany, Italy at the moment and we are relying too much on luck moments, the draw has been favourable,  but we are definititely making the most of this opportunity. The team is really compact and hard to break down at the moment, but our organization and attack play needs to get better if we are to have any chance of winning this tournament, great penalties from the guys and great save by Patricio. What can i say about Renato Sanches? wow, this kid has been great these past matches, 2 consecutive MOTM performances, great character, energy, never say die attitude, great goal and great penalty in the shootout, it shows a lot of maturity and composure, pity Chelsea didn´t make a move for him, he´s a warrior ala Drogba, Lampard, etc, just the type of player we needed. he has a great future ahead of him, wish him all the best for the rest of the Euro and at Bayern. Thank you again Renato, you´re awesome. Cheers and good luck to the rest of the teams :) i´m just over the moon right now, the fact we made it this far, makes someone believe, but we´ll see what happens next.

Blue_Fox_ and Essien19 like this

7 hours ago, Parky said:

DRAW 1-1 in normal time and all the way to penalties where its 50/50 chance for either team.

Yay I won $175 on my prediction! :cig:

7 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

If I would have to choose the best Portugal player I'd have a hard time to pick one between Sanches and W.Carvalho.

Sanches for me, much more decisive. Cheers

Carvalho though is great tactically, he's a smart lad. They have very different roles in the team, Sanches' work, being the b2b, has to be noticed, it's inevitable, it's his style; while to notice Carvalho's work, being the dm, one needs to look a little harder. I would put them on the same level, and ideally I would want both at Chelsea :P

Johnnyeye likes this