Rapid Vienna 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Papy and Brana is a recipe for disaster. If we want to build the confidence of the squad please leave them out from the start of games.

Loftus-Cheek did absolutely nothing and needs to show more drive.

Slightly disappointed Conte lost his first match in charge though the saving grace is he hasn't worked with the group and this clearly isn't his team yet.

anyway for me, 2nd half we play much better

much more fluid in how we play, more solid beside the 2nd goal

some good moments or some good chances created

moses decent player, chalobah unlucky, matic play decent and 2nd half even better

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

No one is going to say it?
I'm going to then.
"It's only pre-season."

Yeah, like if we date with 20 debutants.
The first has a limp, the second is a dwarf, the third weighs 200 kilos, ... the twentieth is pronounced dead on arrival.

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

I came here to see people seriously criticizing the performance in a match meant for nothing other than building physical readiness. I was not disappointed :D 

Don't care about the performance or result, but how many more times will we have to see Ivanovic and Mikel suck cock before we finally rid ourselves of them? How many different CB partnerships do we need to experiment with before we finally buy new ones?

Of course the club are obviously working on a new CB, but we may need more than one. Ivanovic and Baba are shocking.

Ivanovic will be dropped, especially seeing Aina. Azpi will play in the fullback position Ola doesnt hopefully. Thats the back up option if we bring no one in. 

Djilo seems to be the best passer but was completely done for the first goal. 

Moses ruling preseason as usual. 

Matic - pretty good! 

Chalobah - intriguing 

That back four though :P

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Don't care about the performance or result, but how many more times will we have to see Ivanovic and Mikel suck cock before we finally rid ourselves of them? How many different CB partnerships do we need to experiment with before we finally buy new ones?

Of course the club are obviously working on a new CB, but we may need more than one. Ivanovic and Baba are shocking.

I'm gonna give Baba a full preseason to show what he has, after that its waste bin. He has quality just needs confidence.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I'm gonna give Baba a full preseason to show what he has, after that its waste bin. He has quality just needs confidence.

Aina looked miles better than he did. Not even on his natural side, either.

Just now, Pizy said:

Aina looked miles better than he did. Not even on his natural side, either.

He did but the team as a whole played better.  I'm not at the point where I'm willing to give up on Baba, there is something there it just needs to be brought out.... Preseason is all I'll give him.

Aina does look like a nice sleeper, someone to keep an eye on

It's Conte's first game and he is master tactican he knows what we did wrong today and what we did good he will try different players,different formations,different tactics and we didn't have Hazard,Kante,Courtois,Azpilicueta,Fabregas,Batshuayi and Pedro.Some players like Moses,Chalobah and Ola Aina were really good today.

I'll gladly take Tomori, Aina, and Chalobah and ship off Mikel, Papy and Baba. Moses must stay and in regards to Loftus-Cheek he needs to go on loan and fight for a spot in another league. Terry should enjoy the preseason now because unfortunately I can't see him playing a big part this season, captain or not.